Reunited

Y/N POV

After informing manager noona that i had to go, I made eye contact with Winter who was smiling at me so i just smiled at her and went back to the car.

After receiving the phone call, my heart instantly dropped hearing the news that my dad got into a car accident and asking me to come see him as he is in critical condition.

I couldn't tell manager noona and the girls about it, I didn't want to burden them.

While driving on the way to the hospital, tears start forming on my eyes as i wipe it while hoping that my father is going to be ok. My dad has always been there for me whenever i was down and this made me feel at fault as i was not with him during his critical times.

After a few hours, I literally speed my way to the hospital not caring about my own safety as it was too urgent for me. When i arrived at my father's room, my mom immediately hugged me, crying. I glanced at the hospital bed and saw that it was empty.

"M-mom where's dad?"

"H-he's gone Y/N... His condition was so bad that the doctor can't save it" My mom cried out.

And there it was, my one and only best friend, my hero, the guy that teached me how to be a gentleman, my father, leaving me from this world. I cried my heart out as i hugged my mom tighter before i could even ask what happen to him.

Timeskip

After the process of burying my father, me and my mom went back home, the place where i grew up and spent most of my time with them.

I gave my mom some space before asking her what happened.

"I don't understand, your father never drives that fast" Your mother broke the silence.

"He must have had his reasons" I comforted my mom before she could start crying again.

"I know i know, and I'm sorry for dragging you into this. If not for this, you would be in Japan already with your group" She said.

"Hey it's ok, and besides nothing is more important than my parents ok? I love you guys so much" I assured her.

"We love you too Y/N. So what are you gonna do now?" She spoke.

"I'll head to the airport tomorrow to meet up with them at Tokyo, for today I'll be by your side until you feel ok" I answered her.

"Let me cook, it's been too long since you tasted my meals" I chuckled.

"Too long Y/N, too long" she laughed making me feel at ease seeing her smile.

I managed to cheer her up during my time with her and told her to contact me whenever she needs something or help as i waved her goodbye and drove my way to the airport for my flight.

I boarded the plane and rested during the whole ride cause i was mentally and physically drained from what had just happened. Tired from the drive and still feeling hurt from my father's incident.

Before we flew off, i contacted manager noona and told her that i was on the way to meet them.

"Hello, noona, I'm boarding my plane now to Tokyo do you need anything while I'm on the way"

"Oh hello Y/N, are you ok? We're all fine here, but the girls are just sad that you're not here with them. They're really fond of you" She replied.

"I'm fine now, I'll explain about it later when we meet up. Tell the girls I'm coming so don't worry"

"Oh nonono, I'll give you an address and i just want you to come here hehe" She suspiciously said.

"Alright then, bye noona. See you later"