First Encounter

Y/N POV

I woke up as usual after hearing the alarm from my phone in the morning and headed straight to the bathroom to shower and proceeded to make a light breakfast while browsing my phone and email for any news for my job.

Timeskip

After finishing my shift at the local convenience store near my apartment, it was already midnight so I cleaned up the place and tried to close the place when suddenly a bunch of girls rushed into the store panting maybe from running.

"U-uhm I'm sorry but we're closed already" I spoke to the girls who just entered the store.

"We're soo sorry but can you please stay open until we finish buying some snacks" one of the girls begged cutely. "We promise to be quick!" She continued while giving me a salute like a soldier.

"Oh okay, it's fine you guys can take your time, I'm actually in no rush to close the store" I assured them.

The girls squealed in happiness and said thank you to me as they went to wander around the place looking for snacks.

Karina POV

After begging the worker to not close the shop we went to look for some snacks. We were actually surprised that he was calm when we entered.

"This is weird, usually people go crazy or unusual when they see us" I spoke to Winter

"Yeah I know right, and I'm pretty sure we're all not wearing our masks right now" Winter replied as she scanned all our faces.

"Maybe he's just being respectful" Giselle stated.

"He's kinda cute" Ningning said out of nowhere earning a smack from me.

"Ning ah!!"

"Whaatt, I know you guys feel the same too" She smirked.

Giselle just laughed at the two of us and Winter...well you know she's in her own world looking at snacks.

After we finished picking out some foods and drinks we went to the cashier pay for the goods. He scanned the stuffs and i noticed my other members behind me whispering to each other, laughing while covering their mouth, I'm pretty sure they're talking about the guy.

"It'll all be $21.20" the guy said as he finished packing our stuffs in a plastic.

I put my hands in my pocket trying to reach out for my wallet which to my surprise wasn't there. I asked the girls if they had bring some money to pay for the stuff.......they also didn't bring any....

"U-uh we're sorry, we actually forgot to bring our wallets with us" I told him. "We'll put the stuffs back" I tried to lessen the burden for him as we already made him delay the shop from closing.

"Oh it's fine, I'll just pay it for you guys" He answered nonchalantly.

"No nono, you actually dont have t-" I tried to refuse but was cut off by him.

"I already payed for it" He said as he handed us our stuffs with an assuring smile.

We were so embarrassed at the moment we just bowed and thanked him repeatedly while he kept saying it's fine.

We exited the store and glanced back at the store to see his reaction, he just continued cleaning up the place as if nothing happened.

"Wow, he's different" Winter chuckled.

We all agreed and walked back home.

Timeskip

Y/N POV

I woke up in the morning as usual doing my daily routine. After finishing my breakfast, to my surprise i received a phone call which I immediately picked up and was informed that i was called for an interview. They gave me the location of the interview and told me to be there after lunchtime, of course I agreed to it cause it has been days since i was called for an interview.