Chapter 1 : Lovely Time

It was a warm summer night and Iruka was walking back to his apartment to have tea, a shower, and then bed simple, but he’ll be having a bit of a surprise when he arrives because Kakashi was feeling exceptionally ‘naughty’ tonight and had chosen his lover, Iruka to play with.

Iruka reached his apartment and entered and was walking over to the kitchen when he heard a noise in the bedroom, so he went to investigate, Kakashi had laid a trap in the door way so that when Iruka entered he would be tied up with his legs slightly spread, and Iruka walk right into it.

Iruka heard a voice behind him say “Well well, look what I’ve caught here.” Kakashi was behind him, smirking under his mask. “Kakashi did you do this? Please untie me.” Iruka said slightly startled at what was happening.  “What would the fun be if you where untied, be sides its better this way.” Kakashi said in a way which made Iruka shudder a little. Kakashi moved closer to Iruka and wrapped his muscular arms around his waist, kissing up and down Iruka’s neck.

“Ka...Kakashi what are you doing?” Kakashi put a finger on Iruka’s lips.

“Shh, shh no need for words, unless you want to scream.” Kakashi gave a little laugh which sounded evil and then returned to Iruka’s neck, he than snaked his hand off Iruka’s lips and down to undo his belt, Iruka’s jeans dropped to the floor. Iruka’s eyes widened, not that he wasn’t enjoying it he was just a little shocked and startled. Kakashi slipped his hand into Iruka’s boxers and gripped his member with his hand and slowly started to pump getting faster and faster till Kakashi felt something wet and warm on his hand.

“Ooh Iruka did I turn you on that much, you’ve already started to get ‘wet’?” Kakashi asked in a rhetorical way and snickered at same time. Kakashi pulled his hand out and undid his own belt and slipped out his trousers and boxers throwing them aside, Iruka looked over his shoulder and saw that Kakashi also had a stiff on. “Looks like I had the same effect on you, Kakashi.” 

“Iruka you’re speaking, what did I tell you?” Kakashi said and he rewrapped his arms around Iruka’s waist.

Know that Kakashi was close to Iruka he could start what he wanted, first he started to kiss/nibbling Iruka’s neck again and kept rubbing his 9” length and was also rubbing his own cock very close to Iruka’s entrance teasing him until he begged for it. Iruka was stuck, moaning like it was his first time, well it was in this position any way.  Iruka finally gave in and said, well shouted “Fuck stick it in me, I want it, go on do it!!”

“Finally gave in huh, as you wish.” Kakashi slowly started entering Iruka, Iruka gripped on to the door frame and Kakashi gripped Iruka’s hips as he entered deeper and deeper.

“God damn, have you got...Aghh...bigger ‘Kashi?!” Iruka shouted as it entered him deeper still.

“Only you would know ‘Ruka...its aghh only for you aghh.” Kakashi answered as he entered Iruka. (Damn Iruka seems tighter than last night.) Kakashi thought to himself. When he was fully in he warned Iruka “Ok hope you’re ready I’m gona start moving.” And with that Kakashi started to move slow and gentle at first and gradually got faster and harder increasing with every thrust he made.  They both, still in the door way, where moaning and sometimes screaming with pleasure until finally Iruka yelled “I’m gona...AGGHH...”

“Uh uh...me too.” Kakashi said in between moans.

After another minute they both came, Kakashi inside Iruka filling him, and Iruka all over his shirt, shouting in pleasure as they came. “God damn......There’s too much...!!” Screamed Iruka as they both came to the end. They both stood there after breathing very heavily, Kakashi undid the trap and helped Iruka to the bed and cleaned him up, Iruka felt too weak to even stand any more, they both lay in bed, Iruka put his arms around Kakashi’s chest cuddling up to him, Kakashi had one arm on Iruka and one behind his own head and that’s how they stand for the rest of the night asleep, even though Iruka felt really sour.

A/N: Hope you liked it, sorry if it sounds odd it’s my first try that I found out, please leave a review and I’m working on next chapter.  Oh I don’t own any of the people used in this.