Chapter 3 : Trouble Starts

Iruka had gone straight home and was hiding in his room just for a little bit, until he noticed the time and realised he’d only had the morning off and now he had got mission desk, so he quickly got changed into his gear and transported straight to the entrance of the building. He slowly walk in and took his place at the desk, as soon as he sat down he was met with Genma in front of him.

“So Iruka, what you done to Kakashi?” Genma said rolling his senbon in his mouth.

“What you on about Genma?” Iruka was actually a little confused.

“Iruka, I heard him yell at you from here, you took his book, from what I heard.”

“Ha ha, yeah, he’s going to kill me isn’t he?” Iruka couldn’t stop himself from scratching at his scare on his nose and blushing ever so slightly. 

“Yep.” (Damn he’s cute when he does that.) “Iruka, anyone ever say how cute you look when you do that.”

Iruka stop and just smiled up at Genma, still blushing from the compliment. Genma moved around so he was next to Iruka on the other side of the desk.

**Over to Kakashi**

Kakashi was sitting in a tree wishing he had his ‘icha icha’ to read, the 3 genin were still training when Kakashi suddenly, got up and transported in a poof of smoke without one word.

“What where’s he off to?” Naruto shouted.

“Naruto if we knew where he went, we would go to...Dobe...” Sasuke said.

“Shut up Sasuke...Teme...” Naruto shout back.

**Over to Iruka**

Genma was next to Iruka, leaning on the desk looking down at him, “So Iruka what you doing later? Want to come out for a drink?”

“Sorry Genma, I have plans.”

“Plans with who or can I join you?” Genma really wanted to spend time with Iruka; he had a crush on the young chuunin for ages now, too bad he didn’t know Iruka was taken.

“He has plans with me, Genma.” Kakashi had shocked both Genma and Iruka, since neither of them had sensed his presence. Iruka started to feel a little nervous, because he had no idea what Kakashi was doing here, plus Iruka had taken his ‘icha icha’ earlier that day.

“Oh Kakashi...when did you get here?” Iruka stuttered out.

“Iruka can you come with me a second, I need to talk to you?”

“Sure, bye Genma.” With that Iruka and Kakashi left the room and went outside by a tree, Kakashi leaned up against it and lifted his head up to look at Iruka.

“So, Kakashi what’s up?” Iruka asked trying to get this conversation over with, not that he wanted Kakashi to leave but he was a little nervous.

“...”

“Hey Kakashi you’re the one who wanted to talk, so talk, what’s up?”

“You have this chance to save your skin give me the book and I may spear you for taking it.” Kakashi tone was not playful at all full on serious.

“I don’t have it on me.” Iruka lied; it was back in his desk in the mission room, safest place to keep it, hopefully.

“Tell me where it is now.” On the last word his tone had risen in volume. (He’s so mad, over a book. He’s going to kill me if I don’t give it him....but this is worth it...maybe.) Iruka thought, he leaned closer to Kakashi’s ear and whispered “Your book is in the bin with the rest of the garbage.”

Oh how anger and hatred flooded out of Kakashi after that, he wasn’t thinking, he only saw red because not only had Iruka said he had through it in the bin but that his favourite book was garbage, his hand balled into a fist, he swung for Iruka’s head...

A/N: CLIFF HANGER!!!!  Read on to find out what happens and I hope your enjoying this story, not very good at writing but well YOLO I guess. XD I don’t own characters.