Chapter 2 : Got the book

It was a bright morning when Iruka woke up, but Kakashi had already left the apartment, (He always does this, he slams my ass then leaves while I sleep.) Iruka thought to himself as he got out of bed and got dressed. He pulled on some boxers and a pair of jeans then headed off to the kitchen for some breakfast. He got a bowl out of the cupboard and some cereal then some milk and put them on a tray he took them over to the table, where he found a note. He picked it up and it read:

Sorry for leaving you this morning, I have to go train Team 7 today, plus you know how they get when I'm late, especially Naruto. You can come by the training ground later if you want, I know how much you want to see Naruto.

Hope to see you later.

Kakashi <3

Iruka thought about it as he poured milk on to his cereal, he did really want to go see Naruto training, but then a thought shot across Iruka's mind (I do really want to see Naruto but what if this is another trap, another way for him to do the same as last night. Na, I'm just being silly, so later I'm off to see Team 7 train.)

He finished his breakfast, then went and had a shower then back into his bed room , put on a T-shirt and jeans, grabbed his favourite book and headed off for the park to read in the sunlight for a bit. Since he had time to kill before going.

On his way to the park Iruka past Ichiraku ramen, where he found Naruto eating what looked like his third bowl of ramen. "Hey who do we have here?" Iruka said as he popped his head in, "Iruka sensei!" Naruto said in his usually loud voice.

"Naruto how you doing?"  Iruka asked as he sat down next to the boy. "Fine know that I got me some ramen inside me, ha-ha, hey Iruka sensei why aren't you in your chuunin gear?"

"Oh because I got the day off from mission desk and teaching at the academy so I thought I'd be a bit casual today. Your training today aren't you?" Iruka said as he got up to go.

Ads by DigiCouponAd Options

"Yeah with Kakashi sensei, he's a right old pervert." Iruka laughed at Naruto's comment. "Maybe I'll stop by and watch you train see how much you've learned from 'the old pervert'." Iruka said still laughing a little. "Alright, finally gives me a chance to show off my talent." Naruto said happily in is loud voice again. "Ok I'll see you there, bye Naruto." With that Iruka headed off to the park to read.

Ads by DigiCouponAd Options

He reach the park and found a bench, he sat day drench in the early morning sun and began reading his book, when suddenly interrupted by, none other than Kakashi popping out of nowhere, next to him on the bench. Iruka jumped a little then turned to face Kakashi, "I've told you not to do that, it scares the life out of me, popping out of nowhere. Any way what brings you here?" Iruka said as he closed his book and slipped it into his pocket.

"The same as you, thought I'd get a bit of reading done, just a coincidence you happened to be here." Kakashi said it awfully clam voice, smirking under his mask too.

"Sure I bet it was," Iruka said in a sarcastic voice "by the way I've just had a lovely convocation with Naruto about his training and other things." Iruka couldn't stop himself from chuckling after saying it. Kakashi picked up on Iruka's chuckle and turned to face him, "Hmm, what's so funny?"

(Let's have a joke around with Kakashi.) Thought Iruka,"I'm not going to tell you unless you 'convince' me too, tonight. Oh well I'm off for a walk, I'll see you later Kakashi." Iruka said still chuckling thinking about what Kakashi's face will look like when he tells him, if he tells him.