Ch1: first day.

(Harry's pov)

Harry is driving to school with his guardians who happen to be his grandparents. It's Friday and Harry is wearing a long sleeve black shirt and grey sweatpants, along with his glasses and watch. His Grandma is about 5.7 feet tall while his Grandpa is 5.9 feet tall. So Harry is taller than them. The car pulls up to the school and his grandma turns to him.

 "Sweetie, please try to enjoy it here. I know you liked homeschooling with your parents but this could help you learn all sorts of new stuff." She said encouragingly.

"I'm above high school level in academics what else would I need." Harry asked.

 "Well for starters, experience with people. You remember what happened at STAR labs." His grandpa said.

"That worker keep saying she didn't get my email for instructions, I go over there and check their computer and there was 5 emails with the instructions. I think what I said was well deserved." Harry said irritated. 

 "Even if it was well deserved you shouldn't have done what you did after." His grandma said.

 "That supervisor was fine." Harry said irritated.

 "You threw a stapler in anger and it was open and hit him in the head, there was a staple in his head." His grandma said.

Harry Laughs for a moment.

 "That's not funny." His grandma says with a stern look.

"No but his face looked so angry, like a troll. I laughed when he charged at me and chased me." Harry said amused. 

 "Yeah and he's now demoted." His grandpa commented  

"Look, you probably don't need to study for things related to math, science and history. But things like English, social skills and PE are things you need for health and society." His grandma says pleading 

"Okay. I'll try. Do you have my schedule?" Harry asks.

"Right here." She says giving his schedule

First: Calculus

Second: History

Third: English

Lunch

Fourth: PE

Fifth: Chemistry

Sixth: computer science  

 "Alright I will see you guys later." Harry says stepping out of the car. 

"Love you." His grandparents say to him.  

 "Love you too." He says back. 

Harry waves his hand as they drive away. He turns to see the entrance of the school. He walks in and see the stairs, lockers, and people. He walks with his bag on his back because he didn't want a locker. Harry walked around seeing people look at him. They knew that he was new. Harry sits on the stairs waiting for the first period to start. Little did he know that an angry Carol Ferris was running from the second floor to yell at Hal Jordan for hanging out with Jessica. She charges down the stairs, tripping over Harry. She falls down the stairs face planting onto the floor. Harry rolls down landing on his back, he gets up with a searing pain in his neck. 

 "Aaah! Watch where you're going!!" Harry says angry

Carol gets up and looks at him.

"You should have gotten out of the way!!" She says also angry.

"What could possibly be so important?!" Harry asks loudly and angry. 

 "My boyfriend is hanging out with another girl!" She says dramatically