carl Grimes❤

*Alexandria era*

y/n pov
"Run!"i heard carl yell at me as im packing my bag with food."come in here carl!"i yell back. he runs insude and slams the door shut holding it shut with his body. "here i found this" i tell him as i give him a peice of plywood to hold the door shut. "theres so many out there we may have to stay here a while." carl says annoyed. he walks up to me to see what i found food wise. he rummages through my back and slowly pulls out a small plastic wrapped. condom. shit.

carl pov
a smirk forms on my face as i slowly turn around. i cpuld tell she was blushing."i-that wasnt in there before"she says nervously "well then how'd it get there?"i say in a deep tone. she backs up but runs into a wall. i put my arm above her head pinning her down. "i-i dont kno-" i cut her off by kissing her softly. i pull away and she is looking up at me with a pleading look. i smash my lips into hers again and start moving my hands down to her waist. i move my lips down to her neck and she lets out a small moan. she covers her mouth with her hand. i look in her eyes and pull her hand off her mouth. i continue leaving hickeys all over her neck and jawline. she continues letting out small moans that were just making me want it more. i pulled away and took my shirt off. i put my hands under her shirt "can i?" i ask "yes please" i take her shirt off leaving her in her bra. godamn she is so beautiful.

y/n pov
he took my shirt off. and continues to leave hickeys all over my neck.he starts to move his lips lower going on to my chest. i start to whimper into his touch. "carl- please" i moan into his ear. he looks up to me but goes slower than before making me quake under him. i push him away and flip us so that he is on the wall and i am pinning him. i get onto my knees and start undoing his belt. he looks down at me with pleading eyes. i unbutton his pants and pull them down with his boxers. his dick springs out and i kiss the tip of it. i start to lick along the underside of him and his hand finds its way into my hair pulling me onto him. i take all of him into my mouth and feel his dick hit the back of my throat. my eyes water a little but i continue. i start bobbing my head up and down. his hips buckle into making his cock gag me. i love the way it feels. i continue going along his shaft when i feel his dick twitch inside my mouth. i pull of and a string of saliva connects us. i pull him down to the floor and start to undress myself in front of him. after i get naked i crawl up to him and position myself ontop of his dick. he pushes into me and my head throws back. i start to bounce up and down on his cock. "oh-god please y/n" he moans out. "faster-" he begs me. i bounce up and down even faster and i forget he didnt put the condom on. shit. i pull off of him and he whimpers at me begging me to continue. i pull out the still packaged condomn and take it out pulling it onto him. i get back on top of him ridong him faster than before. "oh-fuc- im-gonna cu-" he says moaning so loud it could be a scream. "im- close too carl-" i keep bouncing up and down when carl grabs me by the hips and pulls me off of him"o-carl pleas-i need-" he lays me down and spreads my legs he crawls down so his face is at level with my pussy.  he starts to lick up and down me and plays with my clit. he goes down even further and starts licking around my hole. he inserts his tounge into me "OH MY FUC-" i moan out as he start fucking me with his tounge going in and out. i grab his hair and push him in even deeper "god i-im gon-fuck-  cum!" i yell whoreisly he looks up at me while eating me out and thrusts his tounge in one more time and swirls it around inside of me. "FUCK CARL" I yell as i cum all over carls face. as i come down from my high carl is still licking my clit. i pull him up and kiss him deeply. he pulls away and lays beside me wrapping his arms around my waist. "wil you be my girlfriend y/n? i love you"he asks lovingly " of course Carl i love you"

------------got back home----------
"how was y'all's trip?"Rick asks carl. Carl looks at me"great dad it was great" he says with a smile