Daryl💙

alexandria era
(TW:RAPE, TORTURE, SELF HARM)

Daryl and I were on a run. not to far from home but far enough no one from our group has been out here. "psst over here" daryl whispers to me pointing to a brick building. i jog over there and we quietly enter. he pulls his crossbow up and i pull my gun up, my knife within reach. I walk into a room and daryl walks into the room across from it. there appears to be nothing in there "clear!" i say loud enough for daryl to hear. i walk out of my room. "daryl?" i walk into his room when i feel a hard item hit the back of my head. everthing goes dark.

My eyes flutter open and i realize im tied down to a countertop with duct tape over my mouth. i look around for daryl " daryl!" i yell as much as i can with duct tape over my mouth
"y/n!" i hear daryl mumble across the room. i bring my head up and see him tied to a pole with extra duct tape rope and wire. he mustve fought back.

"well well well" a man comes into the room and walks closer to me. "whos this?" he rips the duct tape off daryls face and kicks him in the side. he grunts and almost falls over. i watch as he punches him over and over. i start to cry. he gets up from him i see his bruised face he is leaned over. I watch daryl scoot back up to his original position. the man didnt put his duct tape back on his mouth. the man walks closer to me. he is very muscular but ugly. he drags his finger down my arm. "dont you touch her!" daryl yells "oh shut it were just gonna have some fun. right?" he creepily smiles at me. i start to squirm trying to get out. he rips the duct tape off of my mouth "daryl please help!" i yell "shut it!" he slaps me across the face. he takes his knife out and drags the tip of it down the center of my stomach. it cuts through my shirt and draws a small amount of blood. " please dont." tears fall down my face. i make eye contact with daryl his face is pure anger. i see his arms working at getting out. i shake my head at him i mouth the words "stop ill be fine" i smile but tears continue to go down my face. "keep doing that i love it when they cry" he touchs my face with his disgusting hand. he drags his hand down my body. he gets to my lower stomach and i try and squirm away from his touch. i shake my head and close my eyes trying to focus on something else. the man takes his knife out again and cuts small slashes down my stomach i wince everytime. the man starts to unbuttons my pants. i start to sob knowing whats about to happen. " daryl please help please! dont let him do this!" i sob " get the fuck away from her" his voice is lower than ive ever heard it "or what?" he turns around to face daryl "something really fucking bads gonna happen." he grumbles. the man goes over to daryl "stop!please" i sob watching him take the knife in his hand and walk faster to daryl.

daryl pov

i couldnt bare watching this man torture y/n like that. id rather die than have her go through that. the man is walking over to me. his knife is clutched in his hand. i smile at y/n when i fell a sharp pain in my stomach. he starts dragging it up until he gets to my throat, cutting a deep slash. not deep enough for me to bleed out though. he wants me to watch.

i pick up a nail that had fallen off the pole i was tied to. i sharpened it on the ground. after i got it sharp enough i could cut through the duct tape. after the duct tape was cut there was rope. he tied it around the duct tape so it was bigger than my wrists i slipped through and started to work on my ankles. the man is fixed on
y/n and i cant bare watch another minute. i realized i had rope tied around my waist as well. i could cut it with my small nail. fuck no no no.

y/n pov

i remeber the time i first met the group. i was walking alone. i had no were to go. daryl was out hunting and had his crossbow pointed at my head when i appeared in front of him. "who the hell are you?"he yelled "y-y/n" you put your hands up and looked into his eyes. he asked me three questions "how many walkers have you killed?" "im not sure. probably a couple dozen total i dont count" i kept my hands up. "how many people have you killed?" "1" i looked down "why?" "she asked me to, she was bit and didnt want to turn" tears well up in your eye but you wipe them away before he could notice. "are you alone?" he asked looking around "yeah" you looked back up at him "come with me" you followed.he took you to a prison that was set up like a sanctuary.