Carl💟

Alexandria Era

Y/n Pov

Carl and I were chilling in his room, chatting away and cuddling. I love hanging out with him he makes me so happy. "I have an idea of something we can do" he sits up looks down at me and pecks my lips. He gets up off his bed and gets on his knees beside his bed. "I found this book and I wanted to do it with you"  he grabs a book from underneath his bed. He sits back down and hands it to me. it reads:

top 10 ways to kiss

I smiled and looked up at him. "let's find our top ten, 1 being highest and 10 being lowest" I put my head on his chest and open up to the first page 

Cheek Kiss

I sit up beside him and place my lips against his cheek. " definitely number 4, I love it when you do that" He smiles. I flip to the second page

Butterfly Kiss

The picture shows 2 people blinking their eyelashes against each other. I put my eye on his cheek and blink against his skin. "That one is kinda weird but still cute. number 9"

Bite kiss

 I put my head in the nook between his head and shoulder and bit down slightly. "I like that one 7"

Hand Kiss

I pick his hand up and move it to my mouth pressing my lips against the top of his hand and dropping it back to the bed. "that kiss is cute, 5"

Air Kiss

 I laugh and pucker my lips moving my hand to my face and motioning towards him. He puckers his lips and laughs. "That one is cute too, 6"

Foot Kiss

"I am not going anywhere near your feet Carl" I laugh and he laughs too "Okay okay, 10"

Earlobe Kiss

I tilt his head away and take his earlobe between my lips kissing against it. "8"

 Spiderman Kiss

He smiles widely and scoots down on the bed. I got behind him and tilt his head back so his face is below mine. I press our lips together and tilt my head to the left. I take his bottom lip between mine and bite on it a little before pulling away. "I like that one, 2"

Forehead Kiss

I smile and press my lips against his forehead making a 'mwah' noise. "that one is number 3" He smiles and looks into my eyes.

French Kiss

I sat up again and looked him in the eyes. I put a hand behind his head and brought his head closer to mine. I shut my eyes and so did he. He opened his jaw and I opened mine. I pressed our mouths together twisting our tongues together and moving our mouths together. He shoves his tongue into my mouth exploring all of it. I moan into his mouth as he puts his hands all over me. I swing my leg over his thighs and sit on his lap. I tilt my head down so he can keep kissing me. He rests his hand on my lower back as he makes our with me. He brings one hand up to push my head into his to deepen the kiss.  he moves his lips from my mouth to my jaw where he sucks on my neck. "that was my favorite, 1" he says against my neck. I smile and put my hands around the back of his neck to pugh his face into my skin more. He takes it and continues to make hickeys all over my neck. He pulls away and I tilt my head down to look him in the eyes. 

"any kiss from you is a 10/10. I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Carl"

____________________________________

A/n

thought this was kinda cute and it took me like 20 minutes, sooo short little post for you guys cause y'all are so great 😝

this is unedited so if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes womp womp you know what I'm talking about 🙄

Thank you all for all the support you give me. I know I rarely post on her and if I do it's short. I'm just busy but y'all are so sweet and not too pushy for me to post. 😘