Chapter 8

"Where are coming home from mister?" asked Elena who had a patch on her neck. She noticed that Jeremy suddenly got distant and with the originals back she didn't like that.

"Shouldn't you be at senior prank night?" he asked as he didn't want to hold a conversation with his so called sister.

"It ended and it's currently after two in the morning so where were you?" she asked but he simply responded with none of your business before going to his room.

"Are you doing drugs again?" Elena asked as she had followed Jeremy all the way up to his room. She grabbed his face and started to check him only for Jeremy to harshly push her away.

"Are you out of your damn mind," he shouted at her.

"I am concerned Jeremy, this whole summer you've been distant, then you started to leave home early in the mornings and return late like right now and how the hell are you able to afford a jeep," she questioned with her arms crossed.

"That's rich coming from you. Aren't you tired of being a manipulative bitch or do you find joy in your boy toy compelling my memories away?" He asked furious.

"Wha-what are you talking about?" she stuttered out shocked.

"You know, I kept wondering why some of my memories were fuzzy but slowly they kept returning but I was so confused and I decided to snoop in your room where I found your diary. I know it's an asshole move to go through your stuff but oh shock I was to find out my sister or should I say cousin is a doppelgänger who shares the same face as her boy toys ex lover who happened to be vampires."

"Jeremy," she started but he stopped her.

"Elena I was killed not once but twice by Damon and you knew and did nothing," he said as tears fell from his eyes.

"What was I supposed to do?" Elena asked.

"Be my sister and stand up for me instead of fucking him all summer under the guise of looking for Stefan," said Jeremy.

"You know I really want to move out but I can't and I won't because that would be disregarding our parents' memories with us so do me a favor and leave me alone and have your meetings somewhere else because I don't want Stefan or Damon here ever again." he concluded as he pushed her out the room and slammed the door.

He sighed and knew he couldn't trust his sister to not allow the vampire brothers back into their house, so he's going to take precautions.

He got ready to go to bed when his phone pinged. He grabbed his iphone eight plus that he bought when he got his first pay check. He turned on his phone and smiled at his lock screen which is a picture of him and Raelynn after their date.

~JEREMY GILBERT'S POV~