Chapter 1, When God Lost Faith In His Creation

DISCLAIMER: You are about to read a dramatic reading re-enactment of the greatest bible stories ever told throughout history, churches, and Youth Groups. This story contains drama, language, and somewhat humor. Viewer and reader discretion is advised.

Narrator: Why hello there everyone. What a beautiful day this is, isn't it? I bet you're wondering why you're all here in my humble abode? It's because, I'll be telling you the story of the greatest story ever written. And it all begins with-

Bakugo: *Angrily yells* SHUT UP AND TELL THE STORY YOU DAMN NARRATOR!

Iida: He'll tell the story you just have to wait patiently Bakugo.

Bakugo: *Angrily yells* Do you wanna die?

Midoriya: *Worried* Please calm down Kacchan.

Bakugo: *Angrily yells* SHUT YOUR FACE YOU DAMN NERD IF YOU WANNA LIVE!

Junior: *Trying to calm down Bakugo* Dude, please. There are young readers out there.

Bakugo: *Angrily yells* COME HERE YOU SPIKEY BLUE BASTARD!

Junior: *Scared* Help! He's taking me to the toilet! These quills are not meant for toilet cleaning.

Kirishima: Quick, someone stop him.

Cody: Bakugo.

Kaminari: *Nervous* Hey wait, why are you taking me with him? Come on man, have mercy!

Junior: *Yells* Heeeelp!

Narrator: Excuse me a minute folks while I de-escalate this situation.

*************************************Intermission*************************************************

Narrator: Now then, with that handled. We can get back to what I was going to say earlier. Unfortunately, I had been interrupted.

Kirishima: Man Bakugo, pull yourself together.

Cody: This is why we had you in chains and restraints earlier.

Sero: He's gone nuts ever since we had someone tell our story on live TV.

Tokoyami: He's acting like a feral animal in this studio.

Uraraka: Even in a TV studio he's like this.

Tsu: TV can change one's personality. Unless you're Bakugo.

Junior: *Disappointed* Great, now I have to take triple showers to get this stench off.

Kaminari: *Squeezes the water from his hair and shirt/complaining* How do you think I feel Junior? You're not the one who has to use your electricity to purify the toilet germs.

Junior: At least I wasn't used as a private "tour the world" toilet brush.

Yaoyorozu: Oh please, you both are acting like little kids. Look at you, you're in a studio and...

Narrator: Anyways, I'll be telling you the story of the greatest story ever written. And it all begins with a little boy, whose heart was in the right place along with his friends, and he could talk to his parents from beyond the graves to heaven. This was after the war. After Midoriya defeated All For One and his friends rejoiced and healed themselves from the world's largest fight in history.

Third person POV/:

We now go to Tokyo after all the damage by the villains and heroes were left over. Over this change, a lot of people have lost their ways after they lost faith in heroes. They seeked different paths. Those who still believe in the pro heroes were rounded up by those who despise and uses the peace they were given back to do riots, war, and other forms of violence.