Chapter 2, 300 Righteous People

Narrator: Phew. That was a neat little bathroom break. Ah, welcome back everyone. I see you all are still in good spirits to hear about the world began a new just like the original. Anyway, let's move on to chapter 2. Ah, here we are, back in Shizuoka but at UA Academy this time. Class has just ended and Midoriya had a troubled mind. Uraraka, Junior, Todoroki, Cody, Iida, Aoyama, Asui...I mean Tsu, and Mineta saw it for themselves.

Midoriya: *Exasperated sigh*

Uraraka: *Concerned* Deku, is everything alright?

Todoroki: You looked depressed and tired ever since coming back from six hours of training One For All.

Junior: Yeah, you're starting to get bags under your eyes. It's not healthy to stay up like that.

Midoriya: *Reassuring* Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Really I am. See? Happy as can be?

Uraraka: Deku, it's okay if you're not. Just tell us, we'll understand.

Iida: That's right. After all, you told us about One For All, and we still stood by your side to help you defeat All For One.

Cody: Whatever you need to tell us, we'll understand.

Tsu: Come on Midoriya.

Mineta: Yeah come on man, spill the beans.

Midoriya: *Sigh/Thinking* Well, they've seen right through me. It's better to tell rather than keep to your self. *Stops thinking to himself/Serious* Alright but um, we better talk about this in private.

Junior: Private? Why?

Midoriya: *Whispers* Reasons.

Narrator: Before lunch, the nine kids decided to go behind the school and talk privately. Bakugo wasn't interested, but yet he seemed like he wanted to know what's going on.

Bakugo: *Angry* You, Jack girl, sparky, Kirishima. Come with me.

Narrator: Bakugo grabbed Kaminari by the collar of shirt and dragged him to follow Midoriya and the other eight students. Kirishima and Jiro follow behind them. When they reached to the back, they saw them talking.

Kirishima: *Whispers* Ugh, I can't hear a word they're saying. Can you?

Bakugo: Do it Jack girl or I'll make you deaf early.

Jiro: Okay. *Places her earlobe jacks into the ground* But you don't have to- *Stunned*

Kaminari: *Concerned* Are you okay Jiro?

Jiro: *Shocked/Stunned* I-I don't believe it. I-It can't be true.

Kirishima: *Worried* What, what is it?

Jiro: *Stunned* I'm not sure how to say this but-

Junior/Cody/Mineta/Uraraka/Iida/Aoyama/Tsu/Todoroki: *Shocked/Surprised* 150 from both Musutafu and Hilo?

Midoriya: *Nodded in agreement/Cautious* But I nodded it up to 300. If I can find 300 truly righteous people from both the Big Island and here, or else they both will be destroyed by fire and brimstone. Which is why I'll be making a list tonight of 300 righteous people without cheating.

Junior: *Shocked* But wait a minute, back up for a second. So let me see if I got this down correctly; God said that mankind in both Hilo and Shizuoka have turned wicked. They have become an abomination and they have sinned too many times even when he made quirks happen? And in order to warn people to change, he targeted Hilo and Shizuoka to be destroyed tomorrow night at sundown and moonrise.

Midoriya: Yeah, you got it right.

Cody: *Chuckles nervously* Clearly you just had a bad dream right? *Frightened* Alright?