Chapter 3, Leave Hilo And Musutafu

Narrator: Why welcome back everyone. Let's go ahead to Chapter three shall we? As we know, Midoriya and his friends Junior, Cody, Uraraka, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, Iida, Jiro, Mineta, Tsu, Aoyama and Kaminari made a list of 300 righteous people. Now they only have 224.66 truly righteous people without cheating. They warned their classmates about the disaster that will follow and were stunned, scared, shocked, grieved, and remorseful. The room stood in total silence after class. Everyone was struck with fear, guilt, and remorse for those who are condemned to die. After class, they all went to warn everyone about what's going to happen. Junior and Cody went to the Big Island to warn everyone and Class 1A went around town to tell the people that were chosen to be saved about Musutafu and Shizuoka. On the Big Island, Junior went to warn Noby while Cody went to warn his friends.

Noby: *Shocked* Wait, the Big island is going to be destroyed?

Junior: *Cautious* Yes, we need to get you, Grandma, Grandpa, and everyone else off before it happens.

Noby: *Calm* You don't need to freak yourself out about this, we can "leave" right after my nap.

Junior: *Upset/Grabs Noby's shirt* That's it! We need to tell Grandma about this and also Grandpa.

Noby: *Angry* Hey why are you trying to make us all leave? It's not going to happen because...

Junior: *Angry* Listen Noby, Midoriya told me that God said that he's going to destroy both the Big Island and Shizuoka if we don't leave now!

Sue: *Shocked* There's no way.

Sneech: *Surprised* The Big Island and Shizuoka are going to be destroyed? Are you hearing this stuff Big G? Big G?

Big G: *Serious* He sounds super serious. So I guess this means we should start preparing for the end of island life. *Mocking and teasing Cody*

Sue: *Giggling*

Sneech: *Snarky* Yeah what should we do Cody?

Cody: *Serious* Listen, if I was joking you would know. But this is actually real stuff. Balls of fire and brimstone are going to wipe out those who are condemned to die. And if you're still here, it'll make us return home to hear your cries for help. *Upset* Please, you have to believe us.

Madoka: *Curious* Kōdi-kun, dare ga itta no?

Cody: *Thinking* The one time I wish I had my universal translator on hand I leave it back at the dorms. *Stops thinking* It was God. God said to Midoriya that both locations are going to be destroyed and that we have to leave before noon.

Tenko: *Teasing* Kare wa watashitachi ga kare o shinjite iru to omotte imasu.

Sneech: *Teasing* I know, looks like Cody has gone off the deep end this time.

Cody: *Tearing up/tries not to cry*

Sue: *Concerned* Cody, what's the matter?

Cody: *Crying* If you guys don't believe me, then I hope you had a good life for the next twelve hours! *Sobbing while running away* I'm going to tell Steve and Hayley!

Sue: *Shocked/Worried* Cody wait.

Big G & Sneech: *Laughing hard*

Big G: What a loser.

Sneech: Ha-ha, if he actually thinks God is going to destroy his perfect creations then he has another thing lose in that head of his.

Hiromi: *Curious* Shizuka-chan, kōdi-kun ga hanashi hajimete kara zutto shizukani shi teta ne. Kare o shinjimasu ka?

Sue: I don't know. Cody and Junior have never steered us wrong before.

Noby: Hey guys, can you please tell Junior that the Big Island is not going to be destroyed?