Lets talk

(Lola's POV)

Her, Luna, Rose and Lucia where currently sat in Lucia's house watching encanto.

They had been shopping yesterday and watched the classic disney movies last night.

Luna had been a little worried at the sudden news that she would be staying at Lucia's but she calmed down when Lucia said they would stay on the couch and only do things she was comfortable with.

She had quickly warmed up to Lucia and Lola, even letting them feed rose her bottle so that luna could eat and take a shower.

Just as 'we dont talk about bruno' came on there was a knock at the door.

Lola smiled softly at them and then got up answering the door, hand on her gun.

She opened the door and was shocked to see Sofia. Giovanni's ex wife.

Her white blond hair went to her lower back and hung in gentle curles. Her eyes where a pale blue and she had a light tan.

She had on a tight pink dress and some pink heels. It was clear she had had at least a facelift, nose job and boobjob. She was 44 but looked a lot younger.

"Can i help ?"

"Yeah mister pain in my ass isnt answering my texts about my payment this month. And since he wasnt at his home i thought his mom could call him."

Lola gritted her teeth. She hated Sofia. After Luna got taken she had shown her true colours. When Giovanni stopped taking her shopping and put his money into finding Luna, Sofia snapped. She started drinking, spending movie like crazy and starting arguments all the time.

"Boss is busy on a mission right now. And Mrs Lucia is busy."

Sofia scoffed and pushed past Lola and strided over to the couch seeing Lucia there.

"Hey tell your son to call me back and send my money."

Lucia rolled her eyes.

"Leave now Sofia. Or ill call me security."

Sofia rolled her eyes and then looked to Luna and rose.

"Whos this. Gio's new toy ? Stole my look and went younger. Typical guy."

(Lucia's POV)

How dare she. First she barges into her home dressed like a slut. Then she insults her son and to top it off she just insulted her own daughter.

Lucia got out her phone texting her secrety the code to remove someone and then stood up standing infront of Sofia.

"Did they finally remove all your brain with that last nose job ! Who do you think you are coming in here uninvited. You insult my son and accuse your own daughter of being your replatment !"

Sofia looked at her and then smiled like the psyco she is.

"My daughters back ? Thats great news. Now we can be a family again"

She said as she turned on her heel and walked out the house happily.

"Crazy bitch"

Lola muttered as she then quickly sat down by Luna who looked stunned.

"Luna dear... that was your mother... after you were taken she changed.. stopped acting i guess is a better way to put it. Your father tried to make it work for the boys sake but .. they finalised their divorce last year. And she cant ever take you away from your family okay"

Lusia said having seen the confusion and hurt in Luna's eyes at her own other acting like that.

For a second Luna didnt moved and then she held rose closer and started crying leaning on Lusia's shoulder.

For another half hour Luna cried.

During that time Lusia explained to her guards what happened and told her maid to make up the guest room.

Lola smiled softly at Luna.

"Hey how about we finish the movie upstairs ? Then you can nap, you look tired after all that crying."

Luna nodded weakly as they all went up to the large guest room and got into the bed, Lusia was hugging Luna gently and Lola had Rose on her chest.

Soon Rose and Luna were both asleep. Lusia texted her husband and told him what happened. He quickly responded saying they were on their way home and would be landing around 10 which was still a few hours away.

(Giovanni's POV)

Shes crazy. Did Sofia really think she would get away unpunished after disrespecting both his other and daughter.

Yes technically Luna is her daughter to however she never once tried looking for her, and he knew she only cried once over Luna being taken. And now she talks of being a family.

He rubbed his temples as he looked up to his father who had read the text out loud to them.

"Boys, how would you handle this sistuation ?"

The twins looked to each other and then down.

"You said to never hurt family. However .. she only treated up good for a few years and then she left. You boys where only little so you might not remember how she would snap if you cried about Luna or how with in a month of Luna being taken she redecorated her room into a dressing room for herself"

Bruno said while looking at the twins he looked like they were concentrating.

"She use to read to us but.. then it stopped and she just seemed annoyed all the time..i remember she came into the room one night drunk saying how Luna got took away by a better family because me and Antonio werent behaving"

Salvatore said while crossing his arms.

Giovanni gritted his teeth his nails digging into his thigh. She made his boys suffer without him knowing. He knew she would act off with them but telling two 5 year olds it was their fault there baby sister got taken.

"So how would you suggest handleing it"

He asked looking over to his three boys.

"... since mother dearest thinks Luna's new family was better then ours... why dont we give her the honour of subjecting her to everything Luna had to go through"

Antonio suggested smiling a gentle smile. 'Mother dearest' was what Sofia always told him to address her as to make her look better infront of her golddigger friends.

"Thats a great idea son. Soon as we land track down that woman and take her to the warehouse and she her just how nice Luna's home was."