Conspiracy

(Antonio's POV)

Too much was happening all at once. First they heard what David had done and now their mother had shown up.

They needed to get home and check on Luna and Rose. But his dad was right.

It was time for that woman to go.

They just landed and Tony got off first with Stella and then he held the car door open for them.

"Boys how about a trip to see your mother."

Giovanni said as he leaned back.

"Sounds like a good plan."

Bruno smirked. Antonio looked at his twin and smiled.

>>1 hour later>>

Antonio watched as his mother screamed. They had jumped her at her home. Well it was one of Giovannis houses that she got in the divorce.

As such there were cells in the basment where they had dragged her.

"You cant do this ! Boys talk some sense into your father ! Im your mother."

She shouted. Antonio scoffed looking down at her.

"You were never a mother. After luna got took you stopped careing because you couldnt get your way. You would tell me and Salvatore it was our fault. We were 5 ! What kind of mother does that. So now. We are going to out you through everything luna went through."

She gritted her teeth.

"You think i wanted another child. Let alone a girl. When we married you said i would want for nothing. Then came the kids and then what i wanted didnt matter. Especially with a girl. If i wanted to go shopping for myself oh no take the baby. Lets skip the resturant coz the babys sick. I couldnt do anything i wanted anymore ! I dont regret giving her away."

Giovanni punched her breaking her nose sending her back into the stone wall.

She screamed and held her face as it was bleeding.

"You gave away my two year old daughter."

Bruno looked to the twins

"Lets give dad some time alone"

They began to make their way upstairs.

Antonio groaned sitting on the couch getting out his phone.

"Ill call sam so he can arrange to sell all this crap and clear the house and then we can head home"

Salvatore nodded and sighed.

"I cant belive she said all that... do you really think that she gave Luna away ? "

Bruno sighed

"It would explain a few things.."

(Luna's POV)

It was finally time to head home, she was sat in the back of Lucia's car next to Rose in her carseat.

She would be back just in time for dinner and after being too nervous to eat at Lucia's so she was actually looking forward to it.

She softly played with Rose and soon they where back at her fathers house.

Carefully getting out the car she uncliped Rose picking up her and her bag.

Heading inside she saw Antonio and Bruno sat on the couch and Sal was in the kitchen making a homemade pizza.

"Welcome back sorellina, did you have a good day yesterday ?"

Sal asked smiling. She nodded softly and went over to him.

"I-it was fun Nonna s-showed me a-a lot of disney m-movies"

"Thats good sorellina, well sit with your brothers and pick out a movie the pizza will be done soon and ill make Rose a bottle too"

She nodded going over and sitting down. She jumped a little when Bruno took Rose from her lap.

"Ah my little Rose, i missed you and your little cheeks"

He sighed laughing and nuzzling her cheek gently with his rose making her giggle.

"Nonna s-said you had work, h-how did it go ?"

Luna asked softly fiddling with her fingers still a little nervous to ask questions.

"Hmm eventful, we fixed a problem and then another one came up as we landed so dad is sorting that one now"

(Giovanni's POV)

He went over to a small table grabbing a cloth to clean his hands. His ex-wife sobbing a bloody mess on her cell floor.

She had gave one of their rivels his baby. He made her explain it all. How she had talked with them for weeks, left the nursery window open and even gave them a heads up when Giovanni was close to catching them.

It made him sick. Because of her selfishness his baby had suffered. And now he was going to leave her here for a few days.

Give her a taste of the hell Luna went through. He took one last look at her, blood was cakes in her hair, clothes and on her face. Her shoulder was dislocated and her leg was probably broken.

He grabbed his jacket and headed upstairs. He locked the basment door and then looked over seeing Sam walk in.

"Wow i see she srill has the same tackey taste"

"Yes, can you arrange for everything to be cleared and sold"

Sam nodded

"Of course sir"

"And then you should head home to Tony, you havent seen him since he got back. I think hes brought home a child for you to look after."

Giovanni then made his way to his car getting in and setting off home. He was going to need a shower and a drink after the day hes had.