Family Outing

(a few days later)

(Giovanni's POV)

it had been a few days since the incident at school and he had been having a tutor come to the house so Luna didn't fall behind.

He was currently sat in his office trying to think of some way to cheer up Luna. He looked up hearing a knock on his door.

"Enter"

He said putting away the paperwork he was looking at and looked up to see blake enter the office closing the door behind him.

"Hm sir ? Id like to ask you something if you have a moment"

Giovanni raised an eyebrow at the boys formal tone.

"Yes ?"

Blake took a breath and before speaking, he looked just to the left of giovanni not being brave enough to make eye contact.

"Well sir with tomorrow being saturday me and rex wanted to know if it would be okay for luna to join us checking out rexs parents new spa. It could be good for luna to relax and theres even some activitys rose can do, rexs mom put together a schedule "

Giovanni looked to blake thinking about the request.

A spa break could be nice for luna and could help build a friendship with blake and rex. He wasnt too thrilled about that thought but he knew luna needed friends her own age.

"Very well however me and my sons will also be joining."

Blake quickly nodded

"Of course ill tell rex right away"

With that blake quickly left the office closing the door behind him. Giovanni couldnt help but laugh at how fast the boy had left the room.

(Next day)

(Lunas POV)

She was so excited she could barely sleep. Her father had told her at dinner that they all -plus blake and rex- were going to a spa for the day.

She didnt know what a spa was and so had looked it up after dinner and now she couldnt wait to go.

She had packed roses bag the night before including a little swim suit. Luna had also packed a swim suit in her own bag however a small piece of her brain said people would be disgusted seeing her scars.

Luna got into Giovannis car sitting in the back next to rose who was in her car seat.

Her brother were taking a seprate car as luna and her father were to pick up blake and rex.

It was clear from rexs yawning that he wasnt a morning person - or maybe he was finding an excuse to keep his eyes close and not talk to giovanni given that rex was sat in the passanger seat.

Blake was sat in the back next to luna.

"So are you looking forward to the spa ?"

He asked looking to luna. She nodded slightly and smiled gently.

"T-thank you f-for suggesting it"

Blake smiled his normal cockey grin

"Of course, me and rex just thought after starting a new school and you know everything else that a relaxing day was probably needed"

Luna smiled figgling with the sleeves of her hoodie slightly. The statment alone gave her a warm feeling in her chest knowing that someone was thinking about her.

"I also booked out the whole spa for us. It will just be us there today so you can relax properly and bruno will be in charge of looking after rose today"