Explanation

Midnight pov
---------------------
Me and izuku just walked out of the hospital and now I am driving to my house. The detective left after we got the U.Q people out of his hospital room, I will have to find an excuse on why I am late to nezu.

How will I do that?

It's simple.....

Tell some truth but add some lie.

The detective said the excuse he gave to nezu so now I will be adding on to that.

We arrived at my house and I got all the boxes into the guest room, "this will be your room from now on izu" I said. I saw him looking around but I can tell something was off. "Anything wrong sweetie"? I questioned. "I.....I just miss....momma" he said.

"I miss her too bud, the funeral is in a month. Do you want to go"? I asked.

"Sure.....but"

"Anything wrong"?

"Can I.....be the one to.....organise the funeral"?

"Sure, would you like my help"?

"Yes, please"

"Alright, do you have any people in mind on who you think set your house on fire"?

"If your thinking that you're not going to UA and instead help the detective on the investigation you're thinking wrong"

"Heh, just like your mother izu"

"Since you go to UA and teach their can you please get me some autographs"?

He then handed me one of his notebooks which said 'Heroes Autographs'.

"Sure" I gave him a smile.

"But it might be weird for me because they don't know about you"

"You can only tell them that I'm your nephew, anything else you can do that yourself"

"Any specific autographs"?

"Nope, but can you make sure that the notebook has nezus autograph aswell"

"The rat satan"?

"You mean the rat god"?

With nezu (nezu pov)
---------------------------------
"ACHOOH" I just sneezed. "Someone is talking about me" I muttered. "Has anyone seen midnight", power loader asked. "The last time I saw her was yesterday, I told her that detective Tsukauchi wanted her at the hospital" I said. Just after I finished she ran into the teachers lounge.

"I'M............HERE" she yelled. That just woke Aizawa up from his sleep. "HIZASHI SHUT UP" he yelled, "IT WASN'T ME SHO, IT WAS NEM" Hizashi yelled back. "Why are you late Midnight"? Ectoplasm questioned.

"You haven't told them nezu"? Midnight said, still out of breath. "All I told them was that you went to the hospital because detective Tsukauchi had said he wanted you their" I said. I told the rest of them what the detective had told me. "But still, why were you late"? Aizawa said, still angry that he was woken from his sleep.

Midnight pov
---------------------
"Well yesterday I ran into my nephew at the hospital-" before I could continue almost everyone in the room had shouted 'YOU HAVE A NEPHEW'?

"Yes I do" I said.

"So as I was saying, yesterday I ran into my nephew at the hospital, and he was in a wheelchair because some motherfuckers from his school pushed him down the stairs, so I drove him home since his mom was busy at work and the father disappeared.

But then I realised he would need some help since he was in a wheelchair so I called his mom and asked if he could come stay with me for that night, she said yes, then I forgot to set my alarm so both of us woke up late so I helped him get dressed then I drove him to school and now I am here". Everyone looked at me after I finished talking.

Some looked surprised, some looked worried, and some looked puzzled.

"Everything alright"? I asked. "How old is your nephew" nezu asked.

"Uhhhh......12 years old, why"? I replied and asked.

"And what school does he go to"

"Aldera Junior High"

"And what is that in your hand"

"Oh, before I left he gave me this notebook and asked if I could get some autographs from the heroes here, and he also wants yours, nezu". Snipe started coughing like crazy when I said my nephew wanted nezus autograph aswell.

"He wants....my autograph"?

"Yes"