Now Arriving At The Laboratory

It was yet another day in the City of PeterTown. The sky was cool with only a few clouds in the sky. The sun shone beside the neighbourhood with birds singing. Roadworks have been due on the streets near Hultcham. Dustyz and his friends were playing in the park.

Dumby: Sunsy, catch the frisbee.

Sunsy ran after it. Suddenly, he tripped over a small fence barrier. 

Dumby: Ooooh, are you alright, Sunsy?

Sunsy: I'm fine.

Dustyz: Aaaah, isn't it nice to sit out here on the bench and drink slushies?

Max: Shouldn't agree more. So, Robert. You didn't want to buy a slushy?

Robert: (Sipping a milkshake through a double straw with Chloe) Sorry, I kinda got my own thing going on here.

Dustyz: So, Max. How are things going with your grandfather?

Max: Well, not as much as I thought it would be. He's been bored lately and decided to collect enough sources and materials to construct his inventions.

Dustyz: Inventions? What are you talking about?

Max: Well, he's been going rough lately despite the fact about me telling him that it wasn't such a good idea to take demonstrations. As if it wouldn't be a valuable recourse or not.

Dustyz was in deep concern.

Dustyz: What demonstrations?

Max: My mum would've been more anxious probably because it might be illegal at all causes of prohibiting drug enforcement.

The boys were all suspicious when they heard what Max said.

Max: Why are you all looking at me like that?

Sunsy: May we come with you?

Max: Of course, you can. You boys can follow me so I can show you directions to where I live.

Dumby: Well, I guess we should be heading off now.

Sunsy: Oh yeah. And I'm leaving the frisbee there.

Dustyz: Are you sure??

Sunsy: Of course, I am sure. What could happen?

Chloe: Mind if I come along with you?

Robert: Yes.

And so, Dustyz and his friends followed Max to his home. 

[Cub from HTF went to pick up the Frisbee. Then, he felt something below his feet. They started to shake and grabbed him as he started screaming. The branches pulled him to dear life underground. Leaving the Frisbee behind.]

They walked past the footpath along the road. They strolled along Jimbo's Fidget Toys of Imagination.

Jimbo: Hey, boys! Don't forget, I'm selling Fidget Spinners for 6 Dollars!

Max: Yeah, that's nice. But right now I am leading these boys to find where my place is, of course.

Jimbo: Okay, good for you. I also got Stress Balls and Squishy Toys.

The boys continued walking along Angus Avenue. They soon crossed over the Railway Terrace where it meets the level crossing. The bells started to ding, and the gate moved slowly down.

Dumby: Huh. Looks like we have to wait for a train, I suppose.

Sunsy: Sounds Iconic.

Dumby: Do you think it does?

Sunsy: Uhh, no.

The boys watched the train roaring past. The gates moved up again and the noise stopped.

Dustyz: Okay, we can go now.

Max: Yep. Where almost at our destination.

Dumby: Well then, let's keep walking.

Robert: Yeah, we just have to cross the road.

Max: He's right. And then our destination is to the right.

The boys started crossing the road.

BEEP BEEP

Car Driver: Come on, get moving, you!

Robert: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Max: Okay, just a few more steps. And then we're finally here.

Dumby: Uuhh, Max.

Max: Yes, Dumby.

Dumby: Your 'house' looks a lot like Xavier's Laboratory.

Max: Oh yeah, my house is just behind the warehouse just a few steps down.

Dustyz: So you think we can walk inside your house?

Max: Sure you can.

Dumby: Hang on a minute.

Sunsy: What is it, Dumby?

Dumby: There's a sign that says Free Demonstrations.

Dustyz: Free Demonstrations?

Robert: Now that doesn't sound right. Let's walk inside.

Dustyz: I'd take very good caution if I were you.

Max: Couldn't agree more. Let's just hope Grandad doesn't cause too much trouble.

Dumby: Oh, by the way. I didn't know you have a Grandfather. So, that takes it up a notch.

And so, the boys walked inside the laboratory. The boys looked everywhere. There were all sorts of experiments. 

[A scene shows one of the Shopkins being grown into Life Size by the Goosy Grow 4000]

[Another scene shows Bandit Heeler in a Cold Shower below 0 Degrees Fahrenheit. His two kids, Bluey and Bingo were watching and laughing while a scientist writes on his clipboard]

Dumby: Wow. I'm already nervous.

Dustyz: Me too.

Sunsy: Let's get out of here and never come back!

Robert: Aw, don't give up, buddy. There is nothing that could let us blow. 

Dr Xavier arrived.

Xavier: Ah yes. Velcom to zee von and only, Demonstration Test Site. Sign zee form right here so we can get you boys started.

The boys signed forms. And they gave them to Dr Xavier.

Dumby: Hang on, what about him?

Xavier: Oh, doesn't have to sign a form. He's my grandson.

Dustyz: Okay.

Sunsy: I don't get it.

Robert: Me neither. How about you, Chloe?

Chloe: I'm scared to know. What about you, Krystal.

Krystal: I don't know what you're talking about.

Dumby: Right, let's have a tour around, shall we?

Xavier: You sure you don't want to try any of my Experiments and Inventions?

Dustyz: No thank you. That's a lot of pressure handling all the pain of each injection.

Max: Come on, Grandpa. I don't want you to go to a Nursing Home one day.

Xavier: Eet's okay, little chap. I do have my witness to get away with things possibly and legally. I've done all this back in Germany before.

Max: Well, I'm not sure if that's a point. But if it is so, than I suppose it can be a lawful excuse.

Xavier: What are you talking about?

Max: Let's just have a walk around.

Xavier: Okay then.