Over protective simp ☁️

3rd person pov;

Tsukishima sighed as he waited for Yamaguchi to be ready to walk with him to practice. He has been watching Tadashi talk with a group of boys in his class, and they were starting to get on his nerves.

The thing about Tsukishima, is although he doesn't like being around a lot of people, he likes being around a certain green haired boy, and he likes being around him alone. Now, not only was Yamaguchi not with Tsukishima, but he was not with him because he was with five other people, who were rather loud other people at that.

It had been about 5 minutes and the blond was ready to leave. He needed his slow walk to practice with the freckled boy, but now there slow walk would have to be a normal paced walk, taking away 2 minutes from the time it would take for them to reach the gym. Although it was only five minutes less, that was five less minutes of Tsukishima speaking with Yamaguchi alone, and it was starting to piss odd the blond.

He couldn't take it anymore, they had to leave or else they would have to rush to practice, not allowing them to have time to themselves before hand. Not only that, but now Yamaguchi was laughing with them, and one of the boys had put his hand on his shoulder. It was only one there for a few short seconds, but this boy was known to be very flirty with a lot of people, and Tsukishima didn't wanna chance it.

"Tadashi." The greenete turned around to see his best friend behind him. "Oh, hi Tsuki-", the smaller boy was interrupted by the taller wrapping his arms around his waist. "Sorry to interrupt but we've got 3 minutes to get to practice, so we should probably start heading there now, if you don't mind." Yamaguchi blushed at the arms around his waist, and at the fact that Tsukishima was now resting his chin on the top of his head. "Oh, you're right, thanks Tsuki", he smiled.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go", he said as he waved goodbye to the group of boys. Once they had all said thier goodbyes, the two boys walking out of the class room, hand in hand. "Have fun with your boyfriend Yamaguchi!", one of the boys from the group called out. "Don't worry, he will", Yamaguchi blushed as Tsukishima called back out to the group of boys behind them, giving them a look and flipping them off.

They could hear the group of boys laughing from behind them, making comments about Tsukishima being over protective. They were supportive of the duos relationship, the whole class was. Everyone knew about them, it was obvious. They did like to wind the two up though from time to time.

The two talked about whatever came to their minds on the way to practice, before being hounded by Tanaka and Noya. "So, did you have fun with your boyfriend Yamaguchi?" Tanaka teased. "Oh, so they told you about the comments they made, great", the blond said in a monotone voice. "Yup, and what you said afterwards. Didn't think you'd be so bold Tsukishima", Noya chuckled.

Thanks to the comments from the two 2nd years, Yamaguchi was a blushing mess during the stretching at the start of practice. Although he wood not admit it, Tukishima liked making his boyfriend blush. He found it cute, and enjoyed being the one to hug him while he tried to hide his face to hide said blush. You could definitely say that not only was he over protective, but also that Tsukishima Kei, was in fact, a simp for Yamaguchi Tadashi.

(I didn't really have much of a plan for this, but I hope that you enjoyed it either way.)