Chapter 8: The Second Task

The group had made a bet , half of the group was saying that Draco would be her treasure but the other half insisted on Ron ... Why ?

Because of Dumbledore . Ofcourse

Now it was the morning of the second task .

The air was chilly and cold . All the champions stood in swimming attire near the bank of the lake .

"On the sound of the canon -"

The cannon was shot and the champions dived in after casting some spells - bubblehead etc.

Cassiopeia had gotten a special potion from her father the other day . She gulped it down and started swimming .

Her legs combined and became a tail ,  she got gills and her eyes turned Amber yellow .

---

She swam and found Ron as her treasure. Damn Pansy pay up .

She sneered at Ron and just cut the sea grass holding him while 'accidently'missing and hitting him.

She swam up but saw Gabriel , fleur's sister not getting saved . Cassiopeia threw her dagger and cut the sea weed . Fleur smiled at her and went to her sister.

"HARRIET POTTER COMES FIRST OUT WITH HER TREASURE . JUDGES ..."

" SHE IS STILL IN FIRST PLACE WITH 37 POINTS "

--

Ron regained consciousness and looked to see he was in the hospital wing , treating his wounds .

Cassiopeia smirked as she sat with Draco and the rest of the gang .

" So when's the thrid task?"

" Round Jan " replied Cassi

"K " replied Theo

They all continued reading their respective books .

---

"Argh my head hurts " commented Ron

" Mhm it should honestly considering your injuries " said poppy

" Where's Harriet ?"
"Who - oh she left after the second task ended "

--
Cassiopeia met up with Fleur
" Zank you vor zaving vy vister "

"Always welcome " smiled cassi

--

After a day of classes Cassiopeia shadow'ed home and met up with her father .

Ever since the first task , Cedric was being a git ..... It was annoying to say the least .

So yea they had a huge extensive plan to kill the guy while announcing that Voldemort was back .

--

" Hey pottah ! " Snarled Cedric

"Oh diggory what an unfortunate accident to meet you here " she mocked

"Why you -"

"Is there a problem Diggory " snarled Draco

Cedric saw as Cassiopeia smirked slightly and turned to face him .

" Beware of the third task diggory . Have fun . The final few days of one's life should be filled with joy " she spoke

Cedric's face went pale and he squrried out .
"This is the bravest 7th year " remarked Cassi and Draco snorted .

The duo parted and Cassiopeia was given a note

---

Meet me in my office
~ Albus Dumbledore

She glared at the parchement and it caught a blaze and she just rubbed the ashes off her dress and went to his office .

"Headmaster , is there something you need " she spoke in sickly sweet tone

" Ah well m'girl I was just questioning about how are you faring as of now . It was quite a shock when you and the young Malfoy heir went together to the ball "

She almost sneered at the man but kept her fake smile plastered .

" Ah well Headmaster I am faring quite well and as me and Draco I believe it comes as to no concern " replied Cassiopeia

"I see well good luck on the third task dear "

"Thank you "she replied and swiftly left .

--

She stood near the railing of the astronomy tower . The stars were twinkling and she Frankly she loved star gazing .

" Hey astèri how did it go ?" Asked a concerned Draco

" Hello drákon , it went ok he just asked about how I was faring that's all " she replied making draco's checks go pink at the nickname.

" Anyways dad invited you to the Malfoy summer gala "

"I'll be there "

"Course you would " smiled Draco

The two just looked from the railing . The sky was beautiful.

"Hey look it's Draco . Though admittedly it looks better than the one beside me  "

Draco laughed slightly

" Love you too astèri " he commented

The two just started at each other and closed the gap .

From the corner ron and Hermione just watched . They were eevsedropping for Dumbledore
--

"Well nothing sticks out , other than the fact Malfoy and Harriet are well .... Ya " said Ron

" I mean how could she ! Like I 'm way better than Malfoy" scoffed Ron

Hermione made a noise of agreement