Chapter 19 : Year Six pt.1

Summer break ended rather slowly , happens when you're living with the people who you don't want to be around .

Anyway , Cassiopeia sat in the train looking out of the window spiralling through her many , mostly weird thoughts. 

" Cassie !? Cass !? Cassiopeia" came the voice of , you guessed it Draco Lucius Malfoy

"Hm ?" She said turning to him

" Nothing we were calling your name but you weren't responding"

" Oh sorry about that then . Do you think it will work "

" It should , if Dumbledore here allowed a fraud , a polyjuiced death eater and someone who had your dad on the back of his head. I believe this is an old idea "

" I suppose "

Flashback

" Dad I have an idea " said Cassiopeia who had just come running out of the floo five minutes ago .

"What ?"

" Wouldn't it be easier if you were to come to Hogwarts this year impersonating someone who never existed"

" Doesn't Dumbledore have a teacher in mind "

" It was to be Umbridge "

" Oh . That is a good idea , anything else " asked tom drinking a sip of tea

" He revived Snape "

Tom spit out his tea
"He what !?!"

"Yea"

"Anyways I think a good name would be Thomas Le Fay "

"Not a bad idea "

Flashback Ends

The train rolled into Hogsmeade  station and a nostalgic feeling washed over Cassiopeia.

If someone were to tell her that she was walking hand in hand with Draco Malfoy , she would've hexed them into next year .

They walked inside the castle and Cassiopeia sat with Neville . The two were a bit sad that Fred and George weren't here .

Then came the annoying duo and forcefully sat beside her . She ignored them and continued talking to Neville about plants .

Neville , in all his years would never expect that he would be able to come out of his shell.  He always hid his passion for Herbeology as others didn't take a liking towards the subject.

---

"Students i am delighted to inform that we have a new D.A.D.A teacher , Thomas Le Fay "

Cassiopeia watched as her father walked to the front in a glamour .

She smiled and so did everyone else , who knew .