chapter 6

she turned around to see Aemond wearing a rather nasty smirk on his face. He seemed almost on the edge of laughing which was rather out of character for him, but not completely uncalled for as she had just made a fool of herself when doing something as simple as exiting a carriage.

"Are you alright niece, that was quite a fall"

"i am perfectly fine thank you for asking uncle"

the princess quickly pulled out of the grip Aemond had on her wrist. brushing off the dust that lingered from her close encounter with the floor of kings landing she began making her way into the castle. she was on her way back to her rooms when Aemond stopped her.

"We must make it known that you have returned safely to our mothers"

"can't you just tell them"

"I'm sure your mother would much prefer to see you" he replied "come quickly princess make haste"

with that, the two of them made their way to the Queen's chambers. after only a few knocks the two were permitted to enter.

"mother. sister" aemond once again greeted.

"my queen. mother"

"are you alright dear girl, what happened, are you hurt" alicent asked. Nymerias own mother choosing to stay silent.

"i am unhurt my queen thank you for asking"

"oh please call me alicent i will soon be your good mother if all goes accordingly it is only right."

"of cource well then if i may i will take my leave then"

"of cource you may"

"thank you..... alicent"

with that nymeria left behind a cheerful alicent, an anoyed crown princess and a shocked aemond. the young prince had never witnessed her mother be that kind to anyone other than her own children let alone one of rhaenyras bastards.

A/n: i know this is a short chapter but i have been very stressed recently. i promise i will get back into writing soon.