Please read!!!

Welcome

 Hello I am writing this book about my ocs! You can find more information about them at my Tiktok: River.firetip

So basically I am making a webtoon called the hybrid prophecy but it takes really long to draw it so if your interested more in the story rather than the art, this book will have quicker updates to the plot and a much better description. The webtoon goes by pretty fast and might skip some dialogue or good to know description.

So if you would rather read the book version, I appreciate your support and I hope you enjoy the story!

Warnings

Contains swearing, violence, and gore. TWs will be at the start of the chapter and a summary at the end will be provided if you don't want to read detailedish blood/violence. I would also recommend not reading the webtoon on the violent parts because that's even more violent...

The chapters of this book do not line up with the webtoon!! Chapters will be a lot longer in this.

All art in this book is mine unless stated otherwise.

Their ages will be counted in human age because how tf do dragon years work?? 😭😭 What I mean is that 18 will be their adult. And about 150 is when dragons dieee

QNA

Please ask any questions on this paragraph! If it doesn't give away too much spoilers, I will definitely answer! I'd love to hear any of your comments, concerns or questions.

Description

A small hybrid with big dreams finds his way to the mudwing kingdom- the only place on phyria accepting hybrids into their kingdom. Firetip had to hide for years, but only a few years after his orphanage burnt down he was accepted as a guard in training to the mudwing kingdom. He makes friends, meets new people. Some gave him stares, and others gladly accepted him. Firetip and his friends find themselves tangled up with a prophecy delivered creepily by a mysterious dragon. How will they go about this?