no tears left to cry-Brandt x reader

I don't know how this scene actually goes, so its not accurate to the show!!

Maya and Anna were "bicthing" out Brandt. I just stood there watching, I really did not want to be a apart of any drama.

It was kinda sad watching them roast each other in the beginning. But out of nowhere, Literally out of nowhere, Maya says the most head turning, mouth dropping, eyes widening thing ever.

"Midget piece of shit!And you got an aardvark dick and thats why your dad died!"

Everyone watching went from loud cheers to silence.

I mean, it was wrong of Brandt to call Maya UGIS for no reason, but Maya crossed the line.

Brandt look liked he was going to cry. I looked at him the eyes to see if he was okay, he quickly looked at me with tears in his eyes, as he sniffled trying to hide the fact that he was crying. After all, he wouldn't want to cry in front of his girlfriend.

Anna dragged Maya away from the crowd, and went to go talk to her somewhere else. Thank goodness Anna was there.

I walked up to Brandt while fixing the bag on my back.

We've been friends since the beginning of the school year, but we weren't that close. I grabbed his arm and dragged him to a janitors closet that was big enough for both of us. He didn't say anything that whole time.

I made him sit down next to me.

"Brandt, are you okay? I know that's a sensitive topic you don't like to talk about." I asked.

He didn't say anything, but just started crying. That water started to swell up in the corner of his eyes and ran down his cheek.

"Aww, Brandt, I'll be okay." I said. I tried to calmly sooth him, but the tears kept flowing.

I picked up his upper body so that I could sooth him while giving him a massage type of thing on his back. He just hugged me, and kept crying.

"Shh. It'll be okay, Brandt."

After his crying cut down a little, I put my hand on his cheeks so that he could face me, and wipe the tears away from his eyes with my thumb.

After I dried his tears off, I gave him a quick kiss on the lips to make him feel better.He smiled, and his smile made me want to kiss more. So I did.

We kept kissing until Anna rang my phone to make sure Brandt and I were okay. I answered "Yeah,we are." as we got up to leave the closet. I kept talking to Anna on the phone while I closed the door. After my hand was free from hanging up on Anna on accident,Brandt went for my hand and squeezed my hand and whispered into my ear,

"I love you,y/n" Brandt said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too, Brandt." I responded as I gave him a peck on the lips.

505 words

someone pls give me requests im really running out of ideas🤸‍♀️