dance-shuji x reader

I couldn't believe it when Shuji Ishii-Peters, my crush since the beginning if sixth grade, asked me to be his partner for the upcoming school dance. My heart skipped a beat as I nervously replied with a "yes." I had dreamed of this moment for years, but I never thought it would actually happen.

As the day of the dance approached, I found myself getting more and more nervous. I didn't know what to wear or how to do my hair, and I was worried that I would embarrass myself in front of Shuji. But when I saw him waiting for me at the entrance of the gym, all of my worries disappeared.

He looked amazing in his suit, and his smile lit up the entire room. As we danced, I felt like I was on top of the world. Shuji was an incredible dancer, and I was amazed by how well we moved together. It was like we were meant to be together.

After the dance, Shuji walked me home. We talked about everything and anything, and I felt like I was really getting to know him. As we reached my front door, I turned to him and thanked him for an amazing night. But before I could say anything else, he leaned in and kissed me.

It was the most amazing kiss I had ever experienced. His lips were soft and warm, and I felt like my heart was going to burst with happiness. As we pulled away, Shuji looked at me with a smile and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

From that moment on, Shuji and I were inseparable. We went on dates, held hands, and shared our hopes and dreams with each other. It was like we had found our soulmate in each other.

🤷🏻‍♀️
vote pls
love you😻
drink water