Chapter 2

Alice's POV:
11-07-2019
It's Thursday today and you probably think now I'm gonna grab my car keys and my stuff and head to my training huh? But not today. Today in three days is the British GP and so me and Mason are gonna meet up with the ones from the England squad, who are gonna be with us on the race weekend, for a good lunch.

As I walk out of my bathroom I see Mase already with his shoes and everything ready to go sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone. "Finally, you ready?" He just says with a little bit of annoyance in his voice. It's not that we wanted to go 15 minutes ago, but I need my time, is that to much to ask? "Yes, c'mon we're already late." I just say back as I'm on the way out of the door. Mason just follows me with an roll of his eyes and opens the car. I than take a seat on the passenger and he on the drivers side. He starts the car and we drive through London with some music and a little talk about who's coming and how the weekend is hopefully going.

As we arrive I can already see the big, expensive cars from the team. We walk in the little restaurant and we're immediately greeted by a good atmosphere and chatters all over the room.

In an corner, a little bit further from the entrance, was an big table with about 15 people sitting around it. From the distance I already could see some familiar faces like the ones from: Declan Rice, who is like Masons best friend since, IDK, forever. Marcus Rashford with, of course, his bestie Jesse Lingard right next to him. I also could see Phil Foden and Jack Grealish, but as we go to the table there are a lot more people, who then stand up and give us hugs and hand shakes right away.

We all talked, ate and just had fun as we all came to the theme Silverstone f1 race. We made up where and when we would all met and just talked about the situation with fans and everything. New informations for me were the things like that we're going to be there with Redbull racing so it could get difficult to see Lando. But Jack made it clear: „But I would say, because you're not one of the like ‚important' ones in this situation it shouldn't be to difficult or?" "I would say so too" and "Yes" where than comments from the others.

"Okay so Alice it's okay if you're going to the McLaren garage, but don't be there all the time okay? That would put everything with RB and things in a kinda bad light." confirmed the manager who's gonna watch this whole thing. "Okay deal" was my quick reply to that.

The lunch came to an end and now I'm even more excited, because now I know I can also use the simulator and speak with some mechanics. You have to know, my family has always been good with the Norris family and, because Lando loves racing since such a young age I have been very interested in racing, especially the car, as well.

"Come on Al let's get our asses back home so we can watch a movie or better go to sleep right away, because I know to good we both won't be able to sleep from all the excitement for the weekend." Mason just pulls me out of my thoughts with that and before I can say anything he is already saying goodbye to everyone. "Okay" I normally say and first turn around to Jesse and Marcus, as they sat next to me during the lunch, and say a "Goodbye, see you two on Saturday" to them. You have to know that just me and Mason will be also at the track on Friday, but the others will have there first paddock day on Saturday.

"AL" Is all I can here before a jacket was thrown at me. Of course it's Mason, who was so friendly to 'give' me my jacket. "Okay okay okay calm down I'm coming" I give him as an reply with an hand gesture to calm down as well.

Mason and I are already at home again and we're watching cars as an preparation for the weekend.

After the movie I got my self ready for bed and then already got to bed. As Mason already predicted: I couldn't sleep. My eyes were closed, yes, but I couldn't sleep. The excitement is just kicking.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:End of Chapter two and I hope you understand the thing there are doing at the track so the team is like there with RB and they will do like some simulator rounds and talk with the drivers and everything for PR and stuff, so yeah I hope you understand what I mean and enjoyed this chapter. ~L