Chapter 2: Her world rocker...the deal!

Dean Broody vs. Kayla Cooper

Pix of the beautiful Kayla Cooper acted by Keira Christina Knightley

Enjoy!

***

A gasp ripped from Kayla's throat as exquisite sensations tore through her body from the point where Dean's c0ck slowly circled her slick swollen cli*t, his heavy breathing the sexiest sound she had ever heard. Kayla unconsciously moved against Dean.

"Kay..." Dean groaned deep in his chest, a helpless sound of tormented pleasure. "Do you have any idea how crazy you're driving me?" He husked, grazing her throat with his lips.

Even as she squirmed against the pleasurable sensations Dean was building inside her, Kayla was asking herself how the fuck she got to that room which was obviously not hers. And why wasn't she getting up to run away? This was obviously not one of her erotic dreams about the crazy, hot Dean Broody. Dean was there for real, ready to fuck her. She had a lot of questions to ask but those exquisite sensations running through her that very moment made all those questions seem unimportant. She could already feel the tension building again, could feel the pleasure coil inside her tighter and tighter with the rubbing of that c0ck against her cli*t. Dean's c0ck felt enormous against her and it scared the living daylights out of her but she wanted to be filled with it, feel it move inside her, wanted that promised pleasure. God, how she wanted it.

"Dean." She whispered thrusting up against Dean.

"Do you want this Kayla?" Dean knew he was at the edge of his control but the last thing he would ever do, would be to fuck a woman without her consent.

Kayla hesitated. "Yes. But...let me see it first." She whispered.

"Let you see what?" Dean raised his head to look at Kayla. He looked confused.

"Let me see your c0ck." She looked flushed.

The request sounded strange to Dean but he shrugged, rising up to kneel between Kayla's thighs. And at Kayla's gasp, Dean grinned, flashing those cute dimples that never failed to melt Kayla. He was used to girls reacting like that whenever they saw his c0ck. He loved it. What man wouldn't?

"Scared?" He drawled. "Hey don't tell me you've never seen one this big before. You're Kay-fucking-la baby."

"Dean, that won't fit." She gushed out, staring at his erection. It was huge.

"Wanna bet?" Dean answered with a chuckle, getting back into position and wondering why Kayla was acting all scared. He knew he was hung but there were guys bigger than him. And Kayla looked like an experienced enough chic. Why the fuss? Maybe it was just an act...he could play along.

"Dean really..." Kayla started but Dean silenced her weak protest with a kiss so sweet, it made her forget all about his monster c0ck.

"Look at me, Kay." Dean whispered against Kayla's lips.

She opened her eyes and stared up into blue eyes glittering with need.

"You are so beautiful. And I want you so much." Dean crooned, his voice dark and rough. Kayla felt a delicious tightening within her core at his words. Oh God! Just his voice, low but throbbing with lust, and she was melting. She was burning for him. But this was Dean...he fooled around a lot. He was never serious with anything, especially girls.

Kayla licked suddenly dry lips and tried to look indifferent. "I already said you could fuck me Dean. No need to give me lines." Kayla murmured, her face flushed. "Just do it."