♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 3 ♡︎

I was quiet the rest of class

I was quiet the rest of class. Trying desperately to piece together what the hell was happening.

I know I died, I know that thing did this.

I'm not as upset as I probably should be. I literally have the cheat code for life.

I could help everyone now, these characters all went through their own trauma and if I could help just a little I'm sure it would make a world of difference.

I could stop Juhyeon from being bullied here so then Jeongmin won't be bullied by her later.

But....What about Si Yoon? How could I possibly help him?

"(NAME)!!!"

"AHHH! What!" I flinched violently and looked  up at Jeongmin who was currently stand over me.

She sighed and raised her hand to my head. Patting me like some worried mother.

"Are you sure your okay? Your acting different than usual."

Before I could respond a group of girls walked up to Jeongmin and started talking to her. Completely taking her attention off me.

It's a little weird to see her so popular after watching her get bullied so harshly before.
If I could help her....maybe she could stay this happy forever?

And in order to do that I have to make sure She 
Is not bullied.

I look over to the white haired girl in question who was currently sitting by herself. Her head laid against her desk.

I get out of my seat and walk away from the small group.  I didn't see Jeongmin reaching out to grab my arm before being pulled away by her group of friends.

If I'm going to do this.... I need to get her to like me more than Jeongmin! That way she won't be so obsessed with her.

With clear determination I strut up to Junyeon's desk and stand right in front of her.

She has her head down so I reach my hand out and tap her shoulder. She visibly flinches and I back up a little to not make her feel uncomfortable.

"What..." she looks up at me with her big intimidating eyes. I'm a little scared but don't let it show.

"Do you want to come with me to the washroom?" I give her my warmest smile yet.
Eyes squinted and smile lines showing typa smile. My killer move....or atleast that's what I see in the manwha's I read....hehe

It seems to work well enough considering a small blush forms on the taller girls pale cheeks.

"W-Why?!" She yells defensively.

It's saddening to see her so scared of just making friends but that's what I'm here for is it not?

"Well, you seem cool. I wanted to be friends!"