♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 11 ♡︎

The inside was like what you'd expect for a big cooperations base

The inside was like what you'd expect for a big cooperations base. Empty and plain

Si Yoon led me to the front desk where he greeted some random old man. Isn't that his boss?

The old man looked over at me then back at Si Yoon. "Who's this Si Yoon. You know guest aren't allowed." The old man said. He had a permanent bitch face which was lowkey scary.

"But"- Si Yoon starts.

"No Buts. You know the rules."  The man cuts off. The look he gave Si Yoon was enough to make any person flinch. And I could tell he was trying to intimidate Si Yoon into backing down but unfortunately for him I don't work here so he's gonna have to deal with it.

I step in front of Si Yoon before saying, "Oh, I'm his close, close friend! I just wanted to visit the place he spends so much time at. Yknow how it is." I laughed.

The older man looks me up and down once again before forcing a smile on his face. "Yes I suppose that is true. I guess I'll allow you this once, just for you. Just remember no dating." He says before sitting back down and going on his computer.

I swear he was blushing a little! So Weird...

I turn around to look at Si Yoon. Once again flexing my arm. He smiles and rolls his eyes before grabbing my hand.

.
.
.

"Deep breaths." He says to me as if he wasn't the one freaking out.

"I'm fine. Seriously open the door Si Yoon." I sigh

Si Yoon looks at me worriedly but listens. He slowly opens the door to reveal! No one....

"Huh?"

"Oh yea they're sometimes late but thats fine." He smiles at me. "I can show you around while we wait!" He leads me into the room.

"So this is our fridge! We put food in here. This is our couch! We sit her sometimes. This is our ligh"-

"Si Yoon...this information didn't have to be told." I sigh.
He's so stupid sometimes it's cute...

He pouts, "I'm just showing you around."

"No....No your not."

Already tried of his stupidity i decide to just sit down and wait for the men of the hour. Si Yoon sits beside me. A little to close might I add.

"Soooo...you sure you still wanna do this?" He says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders to pull me into his side.

I lean into him, "yea and Si Yoon, you know if you need to talk I'm here. You don't have to deal with everything yourself." I say, looking up at him.

He didn't respond at first. Just stared at me blankly before smiling slightly.
"I don't know how I feel about you being able to read me so well." He laughs awkwardly.