♡︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 5 ♡︎

I didn't change anything

I just made things worse

Im so useless

Now what do I do

Do I just give up

.....

....

...

..

.

"(Name) are you okay? You haven't even touched your lunch?" Jeongmin asked.

I slowly turned to her. Then back to my food.

"I'm not hungry."

"...."

"(Name) please. Just...why can't we go back to being like we were before?"

Because I'm someone completely different

"Im sorry..."

I wasn't mad at Jeongmin, I wasn't even mad at her friends. I was mad at myself.

I knew the future but I still couldn't stop that scene from happening. In fact I made it worse.

Junyeon broke her arm that day. When she was
Pushed, her arm took most of her fall causing it the snap from the pressure. I didn't even know until she came back the next day with a cast.

Everytime I try to talk to her my "friends" stop me before I can. And Jeongmin doesn't even say anything.

The only thing I can do right now is make sure Junyeon doesn't get bullied while we're apart.

I was think of talking to her after lunch but Jeongmin wasn't giving me any space.

"(Name) can I come over to your house like I use to. Maybe we could play some video games!" The raven haired girl asked. She had a hopeful look on her face and I couldn't help but say yes.

"Great! It's gonna be just us. Just like the old times." She smiled.

It was weird how similar Her and Junyeon acted but I didn't think about it much.

The rest of school went by with me basically being mute. I only talked to Jeongmin and only when she talked first. I completely ignored our other friends. She seemed happy with this for some reason. A bright smile showed up on her face whenever I ignored anyone but her.

"Is your brother coming to pick you up today?"
Jeongmin asked as we walked out the classroom together.

I shook my head no and she smiled.
"Nice! More fun for us." She giggled.

I didn't respond.

When we got outside I immediately felt better.
Even though it was hot out, with the sun beaming down at us. The constant cool breeze cancelled it out. Making today the perfect day.