Surreal

Third Person POV:

The prince of the Overworld Kingdom stood at his bedroom balcony. Holding a pink tulip, fiddling with the petals.

He let go of the tulip, allowing it to fall freely. The prince then goes back to his bedroom. He stands in the middle of his bedroom, then a knock could be heard.

"Tubbo?" A voice called out, a voice that belongs to none other than his beloved sister, Lani.

"Yes?" The prince responded.

"Father would like to see you."

The King wants to see him? For what? He'll have to go see if he wants to find out.

The prince walked to and opened the door. His sister still there.

"Alright, let's go." Tubbo said, closing his door. Lani simply nodded, she walked alongside her older brother.

...

"Father, you requested to see me?" Tubbo inquired, stepping into the dining room.

"Yes, I would like you to meet the Beloveds of the Ender Kingdom." The King stepped aside to reveal two lanky figures.

"Hello." A monotone voice rang out, "You must be Tubbo I assume." The voice belonged to none other than the Ender King.

"Yes, I am." The prince answered, standing still.

"Well then, I'd like you to meet my son, Ranboo."

"Hello" Ranboo said nonchalantly.

"Hello" Tubbo repeated back.

"Now, I would like for all of us to sit down and discuss the topic for today..." The King said.

All four took a seat at the wooden table, which took half of the room.

The Ender King and prince didn't seem to mind the replacement drink. Which is good, the meeting is off to a nice start.

"If it's alright with you, Sebastian...would you..." The Overworld King mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

"I'll say what has to be said, no worries Johnathan." (sorry) The Ender King reassured.

The Overworld Kind nodded, it isn't obvious but the King nodded out of uneasiness.

"Anyway, Tubbo, I've already told my son beforehand.." The Ender King gave a quick glance to the Overworld King, who hung his head in shame for not doing the same.

"And...You'll soon be wed to my son."

The Ender King's words hung in the air.

The Overworld prince just stared in complete shock, he's completely flabbergasted.

The prince wants to scream at the top of his lungs, unfortunately he can't. Not right now.

He couldn't form any words to describe his anguish and bewilderment. Instead he got up from his seat.

"E...Excuse me.." The prince muttered, swiftly walking out of the room.

The room fell into a complete and uncomfortable silence when the prince left.

"Ran, be a gentleman and go comfort your new fiancé." The Ender King asked of his son.

Ranboo nodded and got up from his seat, leaving the room.

Only the two Kings were left in the room, silence still hung in the air.

"I don't blame the boy for reacting the way he did. In fact, I think he handled it pretty well." The Ender King spoke.