Welcome Home

Third Person POV:

Tubbo walked around the bedroom, scanning every corner and space, ensuring that the room was in a state of perfection and nothing is out of place, patrolling around the room, time the last thing on his mind. He wanted to be certain nothing was left behind, even if it is of no use to him.

So far, nothing is out of order, except for the two packed suitcases placed on the bed. He should be leaving the room right now, the knights are probably done sorting everything in the carriage the brunet's Father had sent.

The moobloom then made his way towards the already made bed, picking up both suitcases, one in each hand. He glanced at the bedroom door and sighed as the door was closed, he really should've opened it before grabbing the cases. Too late now however.

The prince walked towards the door, slightly bending to place down the suitcases. Before he opened the door, he turned his head to face the room entirely. Everything is exactly how it was before he arrived. The brunet turned to face the door again, placing his hand on the doorknob and twisting the golden sphere.

Tubbo leaned forwards, peaking his head out of the doorway, glancing left and right for any sight of anyone. He isn't in the mood to socialize with anyone right now, except...

No, absolutely not.

He can't possibly be thinking about them, especially right now. He has to leave right now or risk being late, he had already woken up later than he was supposed to, who knows how his father will react if he's not on time. That thought alone snapped the prince out of his delusions as the realization of the situation rapidly started to set in.

His royal blue eyes widen, he's late.

The prince quickly grabbed the two cases and attempted to close the door. He groaned as he failed to close the door, twice. He placed the cases down and quickly shut the door closed and lifted the cases up again.

The brunet hastily walked down the hall, his mind racing, resisting the increasing urge to dash down the hall instead of simply walking. However, he couldn't. He can't afford anymore setbacks. Though, falling and laying deathly still on the polished floor sounded a whole lot better than going back home.

At least then, he couldn't be bothered by his annoying bitch of a Father.

Oh well, he'll have to day dream about it another time as the hallway entrance came closer and closer in view. The only good thing coming out of this whole situation is that he'll finally see his sister again, as well as getting to sleep in his own room. The bad thing? Seeing his dad again, as if he hasn't stressed that enough already.

The brunet rolled his eyes at the thought and pushed past the tall wooden doors leading towards the main room of the castle? Palace? Tubbo doesn't have a clue what this building is classified as nor could he care less.

It's just a building in a kingdom you could care less about, no use in trying to figure whatever the hell this thing is. The brunet thought.

The prince picked up his pace, why the hell was this room so wide? The fuck they gonna do with this room? Hold a circus event? Like hell they will. The brunet with held his sigh and cleared his mind of any previous thoughts he had. Instead, he focused on his footsteps.

The echoes of his shoes clacking against the polished floors seemed to alert the knights stationed at the entrance. The knight duo turned and bowed in unison before addressing and greeting the soon-to-be King of the Overworld.

"Good morning, your highness," The duo spoke, simultaneously while bowing down.

Tubbo nodded, the knights stood straight back to their original postures. One of the knights noticed the prince holding the two suitcases.