Hotel

"So who's taking Lix?" "Obviously Hyunjin but who's going to watch him when we leave?" "Ok we have to tell the staff." "Why they won't believe us." "They will when I have proof his phone is with us and he acts like himself." Seungmin was skeptical about the situation since it really untrustworthy for the staff. "Well we have a break today we mind as we'll take it." "Yeah maybe we could tell them tomorrow." Everyone agreed and they started a live since they were there. Felix was asleep so they didn't have to worry. 

"Hi live we are in Canada for our tour we are sorry that Felix isn't here also hyunjin won't be coming but when he does it only going to be there for once I'm sorry that it had to be like this but yeah but for now we are going to start the regular live." Hyunjin was in the other room with Felix. "Hmm what am I going to do with Lix begin a baby." Hyunjin had to given in although he wanted to see stay he rather take care of Lix. Hyunjin laid Felix on the bed and Hyunjin slept next to Felix peacefully. 

"Okay live bye see you soon!" As they waved goodbye Chan asked if someone was going to check on Felix and Hyunjin. Jeongin volunteered. "Wait who has their card for their room?" "Oh I do!" "Okay give me it." Chan handed it to him and Jeongin went to their room as he did he swiped the card in and opened the door hearing nothing but silence. As if he was deaf he walked over and saw Hyunjin and Felix sleeping. "Omg this is so cute ima take a picture." Jeongin whispered to himself taking a quickly yet quiet picture. "Ima show them ugh it so cute." Jeongin left the room not making any noise. He got back to Minho's and Jisung room where they were doing the live. "Omg Omg guys look at what I found when I got to their room!" "What?" Jeongin immediately showed them. "Omg that's so cute!" "Send it to the group chat the one without Felix and Hyunjin!" "Okay!" "Omg okay I got it Omg it's so cute!" "Okay enough we have to sleep for the concert tomorrow." As they all went to their room Hyunjin woke up. Seeing Felix still asleep made him happy. "I guess all the times was worth it."

Word count: 410

Next chapter:

"Hyunjin wake up!"  "What?" "Your going to stay with Felix?"