New age?..

Hyunjin woke up at 5:00am to see Felix grown Hyunjin's eyes widened. "Felix y-you aren't a baby anymore!" Felix groans. "W-why so early?" "Lix that's not the point your not a baby anymore!" "Really?" Felix sat up looking at himself he then stood up but almost fell back but Hyunjin caught him. "Okay maybe your legs don't really work because you were a baby.." Felix eyes became glossy. He then shrink into a 5 year old. *What the fuck is going on* Hyunjin thought. Felix started crying and his hand was bleeding a little. "H-Hyunjin my hand hurts..." Felix's tear rolled down his face. "Oh okay come here!" Felix climb back and sat in his lap hugging him tightly crying. Hyunjin looks at him as long as he was with him he'd be okay. "Lix let's go get a bandage okay." Felix nodded and Hyunjin grabbed a bandage and slowly put it on his palm. "Ow.." "it's hurts.?" "Yeah very bad." Hyunjin picked Felix up and took him to the other room where the members room. "Guys we have a problem!" "What in the hell." "Minho how did this happen!" "Hyunjin well funny thing is um well if drink the whole juice this is what happens." "WHAT?!" "Yeah I didn't tell you guys well yeah." Felix eyes were still glossy he had he's face in Hyunjin's chest  he held on Hyunjin's he was scared. "Okay let me call someone." "No don't I don't want Felix to be taken away!" "He's not going to be Hyunjin I need to call Hyun." "Oh." (Hyun knows Straykids and is going to be a character in the book this is just a character not and actually person they know) "she's on her way!" "How?" "She's here to duh." "And why is she coming?" "To take care of Felix why?" "Ugh why can't I do it?!" "Because." "Maybe I can stay with Lix." "Well we told stays that you would come so come so please." Hyunjin thought about it but he didn't want to leave lix but he wanted to see stays. Felix was asleep peacefully on the bed. "Hey bitches I'm here!" Hyun came she was pissed that Lee know allowed this to happen. "Hey Hyun!" 

Word count: 375 

Hi there loves miss me? Anyways here's a new chapter love you guys! And it just hit 1k thank you!