Phantomania

The Scarlet Phantom

The Scarlet Phantom

Real Identity:  Denise 'Dani' Fenton

Age: 14 

Gender: Female

Pronouns:  She/Her

Relatives: Harlan Fenton (Deceased), Carla Fenton (Deceased) , Christine Fenton (Deceased)

Powers:

Sleep Paralysis. The ability to immobilize and hallucinate while the opponent's mind is attempting to become awake. Can be done when the opponent is asleep or awake.

Tranquilize. The ability to put someone unconscious/to sleep just by one touch. To prevent this, the Scarlet Phantom wears gloves as part of her suit and daily life.

Positive effects:
-Untouchable. Unless you want to sleep for a very long time.
-Insomnia. Survives with no sleep.

Negative effects:
-Alone.

Skills:
-Martial arts
-Hand to hand combat.
-Intellectual
-Strong immune system.

Others:

I. Birth. When she was born, Denise Fenton did not wake up from her long term slumber. The doctors were convinced she was dead when she was pushed out of her mother's womb without a single cry escaping her lips. But the strong heartbeat was evident enough that she was still alive. This continued on until she was two years old, when Dani's parents found her sitting up awake and it was the first time they had seen their daughter's beautiful dark blue eyes.

II. The Train. The Fentons had momentarily lived in England for a business trip. On the day of Dani's fifth birthday, there was a train wreck which took the lives of her parents and 5 other victims. She had waited for her parents that night to return from the hospital after the birth of her baby sister, but when the announcement of her parents and the newborn's death came up in the news, she went into a numbing state.

III. Gaining Powers. During her prolonged numbing state, Dani's powers surfaced. It was then she realized the reason why she was asleep during birth was because she had used her powers on herself as they were developed when she was still in her mother's womb. Soon, she found out that she has a second ability called Sleeping Paralysis when she was doing a school project with her partner from school. He wouldn't stop tugging her braids, and so she slapped his hand away, then the next thing she knew he went limp and started to shake uncontrollably in fear.

IV. Ghosts. Gaining her powers has its own effects. This included seeing the dead. It had started when she was on her way home when she saw a girl running past her, looking afraid. Curious, Dani went after her only to find that she was standing at Gotham's docks. The girl was nowhere in sight but after she searched for at least an hour, it was then she saw her standing on the water's surface, realizing she had been following a dead girl the whole time.

V. Phantomania. The Phantomania is a club that was once owned by Harlan and Carla Fenton, now owned by Dani. Though the club's ownership was kept a secret and those who knew were sworn to secrecy. Phantomania does not stay in one place– Its location changes constantly to avoid being tracked, and only those who received an invitation to Phantomania may enter.

Written; April 2,2023