1. Words on the street

episode;7 'Denial'

           There's one thing Denise 'Dani' Fenton learned about running a club at only fourteen years old.

It's that some people are jerks, and sometimes all they need is a little visit from the owner herself to show them where they stand.

"This? This little girl is the one who owns Gotham's infamous club?" The man before her cackled in disbelief before he wiped a tear from the corner of his eyes. "Ha! Jokes over, kid. Now step aside and show me who the REAL owner is."

Dani did not move a single inch from where she sat as he approached her threateningly, and seeing as she's still rooted to her seat, he did not like it. He moved closer and before the security that had stood from the side could stop him, his hand reached for her exposed wrist in an attempt to pull her out of the seat. "I said jokes over, kid–"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She warned him. "Unless you want to sleep for eternity, then by all means." Her bare hand was already free from the captive of her leather glove, and Dani brushed her fingers over the back of his hand. In an instant, his eyes rolled backwards and he stumbled till the back of his knees hit the leather couch. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get rid of the sudden heaviness on his eyelids, and once the terror reached his mind, he screamed.

The young girl sat there, unmoved, as she watched the man through the black lenses of her glasses, writhed in agony. His hands began to claw at his eyes in an attempt to get rid of the image that will forever remain within his mind. What a shame.

The man before her was a very smart and respectful man within Phantomania.

Too bad he was blinded by greed and wanted more.

He wanted to own Phantomania.

As if Dani would give it to him that easy without a single fight.

She gestured to her bodyguards to take the man out and walked out of the private room, into the slightly empty bar as everyone began to leave. However, one guest stayed. "You're a bit young to enter the club, don't you think?" Dani said.

The boy turned to her and grinned. "Hey, as long as you have an invite, you're in, right?" He took out two golden tickets and slightly waved it at her face.

Dani squinted her eyes at them. She put her still bare hands in her pockets. "I suppose my men should not be careless," She snapped at her said men who cowered in return as they made their way out, "the next time they delivered our invites. Unfortunately the club is closing so you and your partner have to go."

He didn't make any movement from his seat, and the grin continued to maintain itself on his face.

She never felt the need to slap it off from someone's face.

"Robin."

The young hero raised his hands in defense and jumped off the stool until he landed right in front of her. "Relax, pretty princess." He laughed.

"I don't need you and Batman to bring whatever trouble into my club."

"You're a bit young to run the club, don't you think, Denise?" Robin repeated her words. Dani was not fazed with the way he knew her identity. She didn't underestimate him for finding out. In fact, she'd rather it be him and Batman than the justice league or anyone else besides them, and she trusted them enough not to reveal her identity for it would definitely come with a price by one touch of her hand.

"Besides, I'm just gathering some intel for the big boss from the inside. Afterall, the Phantomania is the place to be when it comes to the latest gossip, right?"