Flirting

Third Person

Josh slicked his hair back, and left a strand hanging out. He rinsed his face and wiped it with a towl. He walked out the bathroom and went to the fridge for some Coca cola. "Hi Joshy~" Mully said behind him. "Hi Mull." Josh replied back walking to the counter. "You look cute with one of your hair strands poking out." Mully smiled looking at his hair. Josh rolled his eyes and walked to his room. "Cmon, did I say something?" Mully said confused. "No, your annoying." Josh smiled walking upstairs. Mully huffed.

"Eddie stop winning!" Narrator complained, tossing and turning on the floor. "How about you stop losing?" Eddie laughed. Narrator rolled his eyes and tried to beat him. "Cute patootie." Mully put his arm around Josh and smirked. "Hottie." Josh smiled. "Stop flirting and courage me to win!" Narrator yelled. Juicy fell asleep on the table. Wonder how he got there.

"You ever wonder if they're actually dating?" Eddie whispered. "Yeah sometimes." Narrator answered back, he grew a big grin on his face. "HA SUCK MY DICK!" Narrator threw up his arms. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Eddie yelled throwing the controller on the ground. "HUH" Juicy poked up his head looking around. "Good job Narrator." Mully smiled. "Thanks for the courageing me." Narrator said sarcastically. Josh rolled his eyes and smiled.

Juicy fell off the table and knocked the bowl with chips on them. "Juicy!" Josh laughed at him. "Oopsies." Juicy smiled.

Mully Pov

Me and Josh flirted again after Eddie and Narrator got done playing COD. Whatever I said I meant it. I wasn't joking. Only if he knew that.

"CAN YOU GUYS GET A ROOM ALREADY?" Juicy yelled. "Shut up Juice" Josh said getting off the couch. He rolled his eyes and walked up to his room. Cutie.

"Yo Mully." Eddie came over to the couch. "Question, do you like actually mean those things?" He smiled and looked at me. "Maybe.. " I looked over at the wall. Eddie laughed. "Shut up Eddie!" I laughed with him.

Suprise - (Josh x Mully) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara