Cant keep a Secret

Third Person

The sound of a sink starting to run in the kitchen, the oven was heating up, and the sun was creating a horizon in the kitchen. Narrator cracked eggs into a small black pan. He grabbed cups from the cabinets, and poured orange juice in them for Eddie and Juicy, then he picked up the fresh brewed coffee and poured it into 3 mugs. 

"Good morning Narrator!" Juicy walked down the stairs stretching. Narrator smiled at him and continued to finish breakfast. Soon Eddie, Josh and Mully came downstairs, Josh looked the most exhausted. His hair was a mess. "No ED-DE this is MY waffle. Hungry." Juicy sticked his tongue out. "Fuck you." Eddie ate his sausage. Narrator was brushing Josh's hair, like he was his mom. Well, Narrator is the mom of the house. That's a fact. "STOP!" Juicy yelled at Eddie who stole his last waffle, he started to chew on it. 

Juicy made an angry face and brung his plate and cup to the sink. Josh thanked Narrator for brushing his hair. 

Afternoon 

"Josh Josh Josh." Juicy bugged Josh and poked him. "What do you wantt." Josh frowned and turned toward the bored Juicy. "Do you like Mull-" "NO" Josh replied before Juicy couldn't even ask his question. "Damn, I didn't get to ask my question." Juicy crossed his arms. Josh rolled his eyes and sat on the bed. "You do like him. It's sooooo obvious." Juicy smiled. "No shit." Josh huffed. Juicy widened his eyes, and looked at Josh "YOU LIKE MULLY?!" Juicy yelled. Josh widened his eyes realizing what he said, he covered his face with his palms. "OH MY ALIGATORS!" Juicy jumped up and down.

"Can you promise me you'll keep this a secret?" Josh asked looking at Juicy. "Of course dude!" Juicy promised. He smiled at Josh. 

The boys decided on going out to the pool in the backyard, since it was a hot day and they had nothing to do. "WOOO!" Juicy ran out the slide doors. "Sunscreen!" Narrator yelled out, holding a bottle of it in the air. "Ugh." Everyone groaned in unison. They all applied the sunscreen to their exposed skin. Now they're ready! Juicy ran and jumped in the pool in a ball form. Water splattered everywhere. "Josh, you aren't coming in the pool?" Mully asked standing next to him. Josh was sitting in a beach chair with sunglasses on. "Nope." Josh smiled. "Hm." Mully smirked. 

He made sure Josh's phone was not on him. He walked behind him, he picked up the chair and made him fall in the pool. "HAHA!" Mully laughed at him. "Mully! You bitch!" Josh yelled out, covering his nose. "Sorry, it was an accident?" Mully shrugged. Josh was wearing a black shirt and shorts, which were now soaked. He smiled and pulled Mully in the pool with him. "HA!" Josh laughed. 

"Awe, aren't they cute." Narrator smiled sitting at the side of the pool across from them. "They def like each other." Eddie smiled. "Mmmhmmm." Juicy raised his eyebrows and smiled. 

Josh and Mully were splashing water on each other,  Juicy and Narrator were hitting each other with pool noodles. Eddie went to get a popsicle. "Woah, the top of your nose is bleeding." Mully said worried. "Oh, it's fine." Josh reassured Mull. 

"I GOT FLOATIES!" Eddie blew up some floaties they had left over. Josh grabbed a donut one which was blue. Juicy got the pizza one, Eddie was fighting Juicy for it.

"Hey Josh, do you have a crush?" Mully teased him. "Why do you ask?" Josh questioned drinking lemonade. "Who would I have a crush on anyway?" Josh rolled his eyes. Knowing he likes Mully. "I have a crush." Mully smirked. "Mhm. They'd probably say no if you asked them out." Josh joking said. Mully laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Guys, can I tell you a secret!" Juicy floated over to Eddie and Narrator. "Sure." Eddie smiled. "Ok, don't tell ANYONE especially Mully, Josh likes MULLY!" Juicy whispered giggling. Eddies mouth dropped. "I DIDN'T THINK HE ACTUALLY LIKED HIM?!" Eddie yelled quietly. "Juicy, did Josh say don't tell anyone his secret?" Narrator asked raising a eyebrow. "Uhmmm..." Juicy started to paddle away with his floaty. Narrator rolled his eyes.