-2- Jealousy

Y/n and Hailee were talking to their friends at their friends party. They had both had a long, tough week and needed some time to relax and let loose and thought this party was the perfect opportunity to do that.

"Y/n, when are you coming over again? I need you to do another cooking with flo with me!"
Florence asks the girl.

"I've been busy, Flo. I'll come over soon, though. I've missed you. We haven't hung out properly in so long!"
Y/n replies, both of them slightly drunk.

Y/n and Florence have been best friends since they were children. It wasn't until Florence introduced Y/n to Hailee 4 years ago that they got together, both of them eternally grateful for the British woman.

"Clear your schedule for me! I'm your best friend, I should come before work!"
The woman lays a kiss on the shorter girls cheek. The brunette standing next to them watches before walking away.

"What's wrong with Hailee? Is she okay?"
Florence asks with a frown.

"She was before. She's had a long week, she's probably just tired. I'm gonna take her home but I'll see you in a few days"
Y/n hugs the taller woman before going in the direction of her girlfriend.

"Haizy? Are you okay?"
Y/n asks when she sees her girlfriend sitting on a bed with her head in her hands.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired"
Hailee stands up before walking towards the car.

"Can we go home? I'm not really in a party mood"

"Yeah, of course"
Y/n murmurs and gets into the passenger seat.

"Did you want to watch a movie when we get home?"
Y/n asks as she watches her girlfriend turn the corner.

"Not really"
Hailee mumbles in reply.

"Okay"
Y/n whispers, worried about her girlfriend.

When they get home, Hailee walks to their room without a word.

"Hailee, what's going on with you?! You haven't said a word to me all night!"
Y/n exclaims, fed up with her girlfriends attitude.

"Nothings going on! I didn't think you wanted me to talk to you, you were having the time of your life with Florence!"
Hailee raises her voice in reply.

"Oh my god, is that what this is about? You're jealous of Florence? Hailee, I only want you. If I wanted to be with Florence, I would've been with her before I met you!"

"Okay, whatever"
Hailee mumbles as she gets into bed.

"You seriously don't believe me? Fine, I'll sleep in the guest room tonight"
Y/n walks out the bedroom door, ignoring her girlfriends pleads to stay.

It has been a few hours after the two of them went to bed but neither of them could find sleep. They had been sharing a bed for four years now and had trouble sleeping without each other.

Y/n is wondering if her girlfriend is having the same problem with sleep when she hears the door open.

"Y/n? Baby, are you awake?"
Y/n doesn't answer and Hailee comes to lay next to her, wrapping her arm around her girlfriends frame.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know you and Florence are just friends. I've just had a long week. It won't happen again, I promise"
Hailee kisses Y/n's shoulder before the girl turns around to look at her.

"I'm sorry too. I promise there's no one else I want to be with. Only you, Haiz. I love you. Only you"
Y/n gently presses her lips onto her girlfriends before Hailee whispers against her lips.

"I love you too. I only want you"