Robyn Hill X Male Reader

(Warning This Contains Sexual Content 18+ Only, This Chapter Includes, Clothed Paizuri, And Oral Sex. With This Disclaimer Please Enjoy)

As Mantle Began to ultimately Fall to the wayside Due to atlas Being the only real priority to The General, To say Help in mantle was scarce Was an understatement, however The Happy huntresses and there rather Beautiful leader Robyn Hill lending a Hand to them was A massive leap in the right direction for solving mantle's Problems, Along with Another Huntsman that was A Solo act, That Being you One Y/N L/N.

The Happy huntresses had been trying to get you to join their cause for awhile now But you had politely Delined on several Occasions Due to not wanting to be a Target for Atlas Or even Worse the Atlas military. The other Huntresses with Robyn had understood but Robyn herself wasn't taking no for an answer easily.

However, As she was thinking of a way to get you to join She suddenly got a rather naughty smirk on her face, It was no secret that her body was a rather curvy one, It often meant moving was a bit of a challenge but for once her body was about to become useful. Grabbing her best and most 'Girly' Uniform she headed out to your Flat In Sector 13, How did She Know where You lived... Those details weren't important she had an asset to seduce.

Which leads back to you Getting home after a long day of work protecting the people, It was Exaushting Work but You thought it was Worth it in the end, Entering your Flat You realize the door was open, You Equip your Weapon that was a thin Sword and Point it in front of you to defend yourself

Y/N: Ok Whoever You are, You had better Come out Now!

However, as you enter your bedroom you hear the door close behind you and see a rather familiar figure behind you in something you never thought you would see her wear

Y/N: Robyn!, What... Are You doing here...Oof!

As You get tossed onto the bed by her rather easily, Now even though you were Confused your Body Had... A certain reaction to seeing Robyn in that uniform And Fuck Was She always this Curvy?

Robyn: Fufufu~ Y/N I understand your confusion but there's No reason to be Afraid~

As she grasps your member through your pants And Your hips lurch following her Fingers, however Roybn Doesn't Just act like this without a reason behind It but Shit Those hands of hers Felt so Good, So for now You'll Play along.

Robyn: (Tugs Your Jeans and Beltbuckle) May I?, It looks so painful in there

As she gives the lewdest look you've ever seen on her rather beautiful face, You Groan but franticly nod your head yes, Roybn Giggles and pulls your pants off with ease along with your boxers, But suddenly gets smacked With Your Twitching member.

Robyn: Oh~ My~ Fuuck~, It's even better than I had hoped

As She suddenly used a pair of scissors to cut right under her Carmel breast that we're currently covered and Made an insertion point so Your member could enter

Y/N: R-Robyn Wh-What... Ouhhhh~ Fuuuckkk~

As Your Member suddenly became Encased in Giant, Clothed And Sweaty Titflesh, Robyn Merley Gave you a loving Smile As She pressed them together to make the experience For You. Speaking of which Your hips began to hammer between her delectable Breastmeat And it made Very Horrifcly lewd Sounds to encourage you to Go faster.

Robyn: Slow Down hun~ I'm not going anywhere So Just breathe and let's enjoy ourselves a bit~

As You nod and your hips slow Down a bit and her breast Squelch from her sweat within her dress, Speaking of the uniform it felt really good to you as For whenever the Top of your tip hits the Top the material Grinds on your Tip and Roybn even began to suck your rather fat penis head Through the dress.

Y/N: Aahhhoughh~~ R~Robyn I~Im Close, So Fucking close~

Robyn Giggles and coos at his reactions but she has him right where she wants him...For her plan to get him into the happy huntresses of course And Maybe Something more.

Robyn: You Wanna Cover my fat Carmal milk bags~ Dont You? Just Spray me in your Musky Scent... But what do I get out of it huh?

As she ceases her movement when you were on the brink of flooding her Clothed breast with your seed And Children Of course You Whined and Groaned in protest.

Y/N: Robyn! Please~ I'll do anything! Just L~Let Me Cum~~~ Let me... Oughhhhh~

As Your face is beet red and panting while your hips shake in want and need to plaster the hometown hero in your spunk.

Robyn: Anything Huh?, Well then... I want you to join me and my girls. I could Always use a helping hand... And if you want My breast Could be A Common Factor in You being Rewarded.. If your a good boy that is~

You wanted to say no but at this point you couldn't even if you wanted too. She had you hook line and sinker from The beginning So you decided to Join her... And if this was A Common thing in your life from now on Than it is So Goddamn worth it

Y/N: Ok~ Ok~ I Give Up ill join Now pleaseeee~~ Ouuuhhhh Fuuuuahhhh~~

Spurtttt~ Spurtttt~ Spurtttt~

Your seed Started blowing So hard within her Breast it pierced through her top and landed on her face, Inside her Fat mammaries and Even covering Her Beautiful face. After a minute of you moaning and cumming your brains out the Semen That churned out of your balls ceased.

Robyn: Fufufu~ I Wonder how it looks Don't You~

As Her top of her dress was suddenly ripped open by your hands and what you saw was Fucking amazing, Your seed coating the top of her breast and Opening them up you saw Your Cum Sticking them together like sticky glue

Y/N: Fuuck~ What a Mess~ Gods Your so beautiful~

Robyn merely cooed At your compliment as she began to eat and devour your Seed that bubbled up between her cleavage as you sat back and enjoyed the show... And if this is a sign of things to come working with her than it's totally worth it.

Sorry If it's a bit on the short side This was a story Requested by someone and I happily obliged, Anyway if your interested please don't hesitate to pm me with ideas you have for this story... And I have the full panel of the Robyn outfit she wore If you wanna See please pm me~ Anyway till next chapter peace