Chapter 2

'To be loved, you have to find your Lord first to gain true love in this world and in the hereafter"

Wajeeh's POV:

'Muuuuummmmm! Where are my notes?', I shout as I leave my room to head down for breakfast. I was already late for school and I couldnt find my test notes. Great. I cursed under my breath as I fled down the stairs. 'Akhi how would I know where your notes are? I donot study at your school do I?' my mum says as she comes infront of me with breakfast. 'Ugh. Okay I have to leave. I'm late on my test day. Bye Ummi! Love ya!'. I hurdled out of the house as mum shouted behind me, 'Oi Wajeeh you didnt have breakfast! Ya Allah this kid'.
I rode my car to my university only to be stuck in traffic for a whole 15 minutes. I was running out of patience. Once the traffic cleared, I sped my car off into the direction of my destination. I thanked Allah for reaching 15 minutes before and stepped out of the car only to be stopped dead in my tracks. I coundn't get my eyes of her. She was beautiful. The most beautiful thing i've ever seen. Her graceful walk made her look like the flowers in a garden. And then I remembered. 'ASTAGFIRUALLAH WAJEEH! LOWER YOUR GAZE!' My inner voice shouted. I immediatly looked down and closed my car door. 'What are you doing Wajeeh? This is not appropriate. You should be ashamed of yourself.'
I shook my head in disappointment and despair but I couldnt look away. She was flawless. I had never done this and never planned on doing such things but she made me look up to her. I just took one glance and baam, my heart was already fluttering. 'Does this mean.....no no no no wait, did I just fall in love?' I thought to myself.
"Oi mate! Wajeeh bruh you coming? Were late anyways." Aleem came towards me to greet me. "Asalam Alaikum brother" Aleem said as we hugged. "WaAlaikum Asalam akhi. Shall we go? I mean I really want to ditch this paper but I also dont want to end up working as the lazy employee in McDonalds". We both laughed as we headed down the hallways into the class of torture. But those butterflies in my stomach wont go away. ThankGod she didnt look back at me. I think she'll be on my mind all day long. 'Wajeeh youre making a big mistake'.
I know. The mistake of finding my princess afterall.

Waliyah's POV:

"Seriously guys, you should drop the whole PLL(Pretty Little Liars) thing. Its not like your life just ended if the series just finished" I said as I took a bite of my oatmeal bar. "Like you didn't cry when Sherlock nearly half-died?". "Dude that was some serious shit okay?". "Yeah yeah whatever, we should head inside, the paper will start soon". "Yeah okay" we all chorused. I grabbed my backpack out of my car and locked it. "Alright girls lets go ins......". My heart stopped working. My bag fell on the floor. My feet froze. My hands were shaking. My breath came out in hitches. This was not okay. 'He's looking' I whispered to myself. But then my inner voice shouted, 'ARHAMA! ASTAGFIRUALLAH THIS IS WRONG. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING STRAIGHT AT A NON MEHRAM? YA RABB WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'. Realising that I was still looking up, I snapped my head back down and stared at the pavement and my shoes as the blush crept up my face. 'What have I done.' Then came regret and then fear. My whole face went white in a matter of seconds. I looked up to see the girls walking up to me with suspicious looks on their faces. I hurriedly picked up my things, took a deep breath and walked towards them. "Woah, Hama you okay? It looks like you've just seen a ghost". She paused as everyone looked at me with worried expressions. Words couldnt come out of my mouth. "Oh my God Hama did you really see a ghost?" Sofia said as her eyes went wide. "What no....uh....no....no ghost.........just uh......I uh.....I tripped over myself so yeah......I'm fine......we should go" I replied baffled. "Uh okay yeah we should go" Sofia said as she eyes me suspiciously. No matter how hard I tried to contain myself, the butterflies in the pit of my stomach wont stop and the words 'He looked up to me' danced around in my head. All the way down the hallway, I kept reciting 'Astagfiruallah' for what I had just done. This was oddly unusual. But at that moment all I could think of was him. I sighed to myself as the others giggled to themselves. This is going to be a long day.

Note:
Asalam Alaikum everyone! I hope your'e enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. How was this chapter? If you like it, hate it or have some suggestions, feel free to pop them in the comments! I know i'm posting really short chapters and no i'm not teasing you but InShaAllah I will write more in the coming days! JazakAllah ❤
-
And sorry it took so long because the chapter got deleted by mistake while I was writing and I actually cried because I thought of it on the point but yeah its updated now! Thankyou for reading! Love ya fam ✌