Chapter 20

Enjoy 😊😊
Carlotta's POV
Finally I'm back in school. I've had enough of the worried talks like ' if you ever feel tired I'm just one call away' or' if you want to come home call me'. I'm actually doing alright.

I head to my next class which is English. As I walk in I see Alex and his buddies.

" Hey Lottie wassup. Are you okay I heard about what happened to you. I tried coming over but I never for sure your brothers would cut my head off" Alex rambled on.

" Aww thanks but I'm fine now. Can you tell me the reason why my brothers would want your head I know they don't want me around boys but I think they have a problem with you" I explained.

"After class come to the empty class I'll be there" I said and looked back at the teacher.

I look back at the teacher and wonder. Will he tell me what is wrong.

After class I walk towards my next class. If I have to meet him I have to lie to the teacher.

10 minutes after the class started I raised my hand.

" Yes dear" Mrs Clare said.

" Ma'am can I be excused to the bathroom" I said and she nods her head.

I rush to the empty class and see Alex sitting on the desk with an unbuttoned shirt.

I blush and look away. What is wrong with you Carlotta Russo you never blush.

" No need to be shy baby. You can always ask me then I'll happily strip naked for you" he smirks.

" What do you want to tell Alex I had to lie to Mrs Clare. I say changing the topic.

" Okay" he says seriously." I want to tell you a little about my family. My father was the owner of a very successful business. He was a kind man my mom was a kind woman she help in any way she could" he said.

" What happened to them" I said.

" They are dead" she said with no emotion.

" Ohh I'm so sorr-" " no need it's been a while" he cuts me off.

"They were killed by my uncle. The package that your brothers have is the evidence that my uncle is the one who killed them"

" What is your father's business " I ask.

" We are the Spanish mafia " he said.

"Is it the same business as my brothers" I say shocked.

" Don't you know your brothers are the Italian mafia,they are the most feared mafia. And you are the mafia princess " he said like he recited that in his head.

" M-my brothers are in the mafia,they k-kill people " I said hyperventilating.

" Shit she having a pain attack breathe babe breathe" he tries to calm me down.

" Ok do this, today your brothers will be going out to do something try to follow them but don't get caught " he explains.

" W-will you accompany me please " I plead.

" Ok,I'll meet you outside your mansion around 8 o'clock " he said and I nodded.

How was it 😊😊

Now she knows the family business

See you in the next chapter