Chapter 28

I'm so sorry but my Wattpad is having typographical error so I'm sure you'll see chapter 30 next find 29 before 30 again I'm sorry

Enjoy 😊😊

3days later......

Carlotta's POV

Beaten. That is what happens to me every time. I'm covered in my own blood. Sometimes I eat a piece of bread and sometimes I don't.

I hear the door open are they here for another beating I can't take another one. But I was correct they beat me up again. And it was that bitch Brittany.

" Remember me you took that skirt form me now I'm gonna have my revenge" she said. I spat out blood" bitch that was months ago how can you remember" I said stunned.

" Shut up I'm gonna have fun torturing you" she left and they beat me up.

Brothers and boyfriend I'm waiting for your arrival.

_____________________________

Alex's POV

I found it,I know where he is keeping Lottie.

" Guys I found the hide out. I know where my Lottie is let's go" I yelled at them. They haven't been the same since Carlotta got kidnapped.

" Boys suit up let's go get our princess " Lorenzo said. All the boys rushed to suit up while Lorenzo and I ordered some men to get the car ready.

We are coming baby.

_____________________

Lorenzo's POV

Baby we are coming to get you. We rode to through the forest and came to a stop to hide.

The guards were surrounding the mansion."let's go silently"I said. I added a silencer to my gun I shot one guard and got in.

I kept moving and shooting."Alex were is the room"I told him."keep walking and you'll see a stairs go down and you'll see a door maybe that is were she is "he said and I followed the instructions.

I came across a bunch of guards and shot then down. I opened the door and saw my baby covered in blood and bruises.

I rushed and untied her. She looked up and saw me and started crying I hugged her and picked her up.

I carried her out to the others, she smiled and started walking with us to the car.

Finally my baby is back. Our sunshine is back. " Can I hold a gun " she said." We all said no and started laughing at her pouty look.

This is what a family looks like.

How was it 😊😊

Did you feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins because I did

What do you think of this chapter

See you in the next