The Timeskip

>>Opening ends here<<

" 11....12....13....14....15....16....17....18....19....20! " My body was sweating but my mind tells me to continue! If I was a hero then none of this would be anything to me!

" If I can't do 20 pull ups, then I will do 100 punches! "

>>Flashback<<

We were at my house, the room was dark and everything did not feel the same anymore. All those years of dreaming that one day I would have become a hero was for nothing.

My eyes felt watery as I watched the video footage of All Might.

My mom opens the door open, as frozen as she can be she could not help but fall to her knees and cry.

" Even I-If I am quirkless, c-could I really be a hero just l-like him?  " My body felt cold, my finger shaking as I point towards the screen showing a smile that could light up the universe, trembling as it took a lot of my energy and strength to say those words.

" Oh Y/n.. my Y/n, y-you may not have a quirk, b-but one thing is for sure... " My mom looked at me, smiling as her tears fall down her cheeks, as if she's telling me something, something that would bring me out of this darkness, something that would save me and make me feel alive again, something...

" You are... my hero! Even if you are q-quirkless.. I a-am so proud of you Y/n, y-you gave me so much happiness and smiles, you gave me so much that I could have ever asked for, you are m-my hope Y/n! ... and you can still be the best you can be, and prove this world wrong! And prove to yourself, that being quirkless cannot stop of you from achieving your dreams! Tell this world that being quirkless cannot stop you from being a true hero! " My mom being unaware that those words, would change my life forever.

" B-being quirkless c-cannot stop me? " I was rubbing my eyes, getting rid of the tears that would soon reach the bottom of my chin.

" Yes! Being quirkless will never stop you from achieving your dreams Y/n! " Chills went down my spine, my hair swifts following the rhythm of the non-existent wind that blows through me, knowing that I really do have a speciality.

A weapon to fight alongside my life.

Something that nobody has...

I need to prove to myself that being quirkless is not a disability! No, I need to prove to this world, that quirkless heroes can really exist!

If I want to be like All Might, then I have to be like All Might! I can't just sit around and cry! I must become stronger and save people even if I am quirkless! I have to start! Its now or never!

>>Flashback ends here<<

" 11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20! " I was inside my room, remembering lifting my first set of weights, doing my first set of push ups and sit-ups, such nostalgic feeling flows through my head as a knock comes through my door.