Frank x Butterfly Reader ☮️

Requested by: 567rose765 remember you may ask to change the story to your liking.

***************

You were a new neighbor to Home. You had recently moved in because you wanted to have a change of scenery. Also you were Howdy's sibling.

How are you not a caterpillar you may ask yourself? Well, you bloomed first and the others were late bloomers.

Your house was next to a 'certain butterfly lover' what your brother said so you decided to visit him.

""""" Your P.O.V """""

After I was done unpacking, I was going to read a book or drink some tea until I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw a girl who was a bit smaller look up to me and had dazzled eyes.

She jumped and cheered. "Wow! You're so pretty like I thought you would be! "

"Really, well who are you then? " I said letting out my hand for a shake.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Julie Joyful and your (Name) Pillar right? " Julie shakes my hand. "Yes and Howdy told you? " I said feeling a bit nervous.

"Uh-huh and you should meet my best friend, Frank Frankly. " Julie pointing to the house next door.

"But you met everyone in home right? " Julie gives off a suspecting look. "Yes, when should I meet him? " I said glancing over to the house next door.

"How about right now!" She grabs my wrist and drags me to his house. As we finally arrive, Julie aggressively knocks on his door to let him know.

"Alright I'm coming, calm down! " He says. The door opens to see a grey man with a yellow bowtie with a rather proper appearance than all of the neighbors in home.

"Oh hello Julie, why are you here? " He says looking like he just finished dressing up.

"Frank, I want you to meet Howdy's sibling (Name)! " She says pointing to my side.

Frank looks over to my side and immediately gets a red face. "Like butterflies? My brother said you like those. " I said trying to give a cool look.

He immediately snaps out of it and you start some small talk before returning home with Julie and parting seperate ways.

""""" Time skip a month """""

You had became friends with Frank and had started to gain some of romantic attraction to him, love was it?

And you had freaked out on what to do so you go to your brother for advice.

""""""

I had entered my brother's shop and saw him stocking some fruits over a shelf and I approached him looking nervous and all stuff.

"Hey there Howdy, how's business going? " I said hoping he wouldn't be all 'overprotective' as always.

"Oh (Name)! It's pretty swell. Why are you here? Want to talk? " His voice starts to get worried.

"Well how do I explain things.. Ermm,I like someone. " I covered my face.

Howdy froze, he didn't even try to blink, move, or try to breathe.

He shook his head and tried to listen to my situation. "Y-you like who? "he said.

After explaining I liked Frank, he calmed down and chuckled. "Heh, I should've expected that. Frank liked you in the beginning.! "

I froze, he liked me all the time? And I didn't even know that.. "Really? Well I guess I'm actually the late bloomer. " I chuckled.

"You do mentally, but you should be confessing right now it's almost night! "

"Oh shoot I forgot, thanks Howdy! "

I had gotten so carried away in my own life that I didn't even think about the others. I dashed to Franks house but saw Frank on top of a hill and dashed there instead.

As I arrived I saw Frank catching bugs and insects and he wrote in a book also it had a butterfly sticker on it.

He then rested on a tree that carved my name and Frank's with a heart on it. It was true that he actually liked me. I was just oblivious to what he was trying to propose.

I approached Frank and he blushed. "Hello Frank. Having a little break perhaps?" I said. "O-oh, yes I am (Name)."

I sat down with him. "You look very nice by the way." I said looking at the carved tree.

"Thank you- (Name)! You weren't supposed to see that!" He said looking embarrassed. "Hah! You like me don't you. " I said.

"It's embarrassing! You don't like me now. " He said frowning.

"Don't worry Frank. I like you too. " I say. "Y-you like me? " I put my finger on his lips to shut and held his hand next to mine.

-------------

Ended:05/04/23