Sally x Reader 🥰 ☮️

Requested by: Its_littleDemon you can ask for some minor/major tweaks.

------------

You were dating Sally for at least two years but both of you had never had physical contact. By that meaning both of you couldn't hug,talk, or even see each other.

You and her were just pen pals until both of you fell in love with each other. But today you would visit her.

------------

Today was the day I would meet my love! She agreed to meet at Home. What a strange name for a town. Only thing was that I would only stay for one day.

I packed a few things in my bag and rode a bus to Home and there I was. She gave me a letter to visit the 'Starlet' residence.

I went to the Starlet residence and saw a sun who loved acting. The one.

She saw me and burst out in joy.

“(NAME)! YOU'RE REALLY HERE! ” She says as she approaches me and hugs me. “Good to know you didn't catfish me. You look like what you sound! ”

“At least I didn't say I was the only resident of this small place. ” You said. Sally used to say she lived in a abandoned place and she was a famous actor until she finally quit the act.

“Hah! But get inside! You may feel like your tired of standing.” Sally says as she grabs my wrist and enters her house.

She gave me some food to share with her and watch a movie that caused Sally to do a very long bathroom break. We decided to sleep in Sally's bed and we snuggled next to each other the whole night.

The next day I had to leave Home because who would pay my taxes? Sally and I did a little chat before I could leave.
“(Name) you can't leave just yet. We haven't completed the book of 'How to be great lover's'!” Sally says sulking.

“Sally, I need to leave to pay my taxes, and I'll visit next month. ” I say. “B-but we've only just seen eachoth-” Before Sally could continue I kissed her lips.

“I love you.” And I left running away. I looked back to see Sally dazzled and shouted “Love you too (Name)!”

----------------

Ended:09/04/23