Explanation (?)

Elemental Siblings AU, my version.

I've already wrote all the elemental’s headcanons, which will be revealed after the end of the short story.

But I will add a few of explainations why Solar and Thorn exists before the first movie.. maybe a lot. ;

They are already existing elements, all of them. Earth, Lightning, Wind, Fire, Water, Leaf and Light. They just have yet to be unlocked by willingly accepting their master’s request for them and their powers to be used. But however, there are trauma, and thus why it's up to the oldest siblings to protect their younger siblings. Just like aliens and other species, the elementals also are living beings with emotions but there are times a single emotion stood out the most in them, making them unique in their own way. They just need a body, but sometimes fate doesn't allow them that and they often relied on their current master's appearance as their bodies. Like for example with BoBoiBoy as their new and current master, thus his appearance and body for them to use, looking like septuplets to others.

Of course, we cannot forget what type of emotion stood out the most in them.

Thunderstorm; Anger/Stress.
Knowing Thunderstorm has Globophobia, we can tell his second tier form appeared from fear, stress and anger.

Earthquake; Humble.
Afraid of seeing his friends and brothers defeat bt the hands of an alien that shows no mercy, his second tier form appeared because of his instincts to protect and caring.

Cyclone; Cheerful.
His second tier form appeared for being too happy from eating yaya’s biscuits that contained a chemical made by adudu, hence happiness.

Solar; Confidence.
Knowing he's the smartest and strongest of all elements, it got over to his head and tend to be too confident of his abilities.

Thorn; Innocence.
He may be a trickster, a fighter and a playful being, but he's actually innocent when it comes to other things.

Blaze; Stress/Mischievous.
He is incredibly mischievous, often finding ways to prank anyone to get a good laugh out of it, but would never go as far as hurting one of his brothers. He just wanted to play to relieve stress.

Ice; Tranquility.
He's often lazy and asleep whenever he can, and when awake he can only do little things unless he really needs to move when needed.

Although they already have evolved into first and second tier forms, they still prefer calling each other by their original element names.

If BoBoiBoy is using either any of the elements, the elements can only do nothing but to watch their master fight and provide powers for him. If BoBoiBoy does an elemental split and uses Quake, then only Quake cannot do anything and provide his earth powers, or if Cyclone or Thunderstorm, then the same for Quake.

Of course this includes their first and second tier forms.

Because of Solar’s newest technology, BoBoiBoy can hear voices of his elements whenever he uses his elemental split. At first, he'd shrug it off, thinking it was just his head messing with him. But from time to time, he will eventually grow suspicious and question whoever is in his head, or worse, lose his sanity. It depends honestly.

Again, their headcanons will be shared after before the very end of this book.

now u know, let's head to the story.

(I will be using their second tier names when narrating.)

Daily reminder, BoBoiBoy does not belong to me nor the storyline, but to Monsta and them only.

I just had a few changes to it, and that's what I call my doing.