𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

(A/n I saw this idea on tumblr and I thought it needed to be written by someone, so here it is also I feel like this font is ugly but whatever)

Eric was wandering around the student Union, as one does on a random Tuesday a 12:34 in the afternoon, with Cory, Topanga, Shawn and Angela. When an executive (he thinks that's what it's called?) from the school came up to them. She was older and Eric can't remember a thing she said because of the extremely overwhelming smell of her old-lady perfume and very loud breathing that nobody else seemed to be bothered by and he zoned out after a while.

Anyway, he zoned back in at just the right time to hear her say the words 'free cruise' and to see the others very excited and who wouldn't be? It's a free cruise!

"OH, Cory!" He heard Topanga squeal and hug his brother excitedly, "Won't this be fun! I haven't been on a cruise in forever! Let alone a free one!"

"I've always wanted to be experimented on!" His dorky brother grinned.

Shawn turned towards Eric, his arm around Angela, "so, Eric, do you have anyone to bring?"

"Well, duh!" His mind immediately went to jack. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

"Really?" Angela asked, seemingly very surprised, "well great! Sign on up!" She grinned, handing him a clipboard.

Eric did just that and signed him and jack up and handing the clipboard back to the lady.

He was the last one to sign up so the others would have to wait to see who he was bringing, although it shouldn't be much of a surprise he was bringing jack the two had been attached at the hip since they moved in together.

"I'm going to head back home, see ya guys later!" Eric waved to the other four as the separated on the way to their double date.

*****

Eric ran into the apartment, eager to tell jack the exciting news, "jack! Jack! Jackie jack Jack!"

"What?" Jack asked with a smile, seeing how excited his roommate/best friend was.

"I signed us up for a free cruise!" Eric said triumphantly.

"What?" Jack asked, through a forced smile, less happy this time.

"I signed us up for a"- Eric started to repeat but Jack cut him off.

"I heard you, I heard you! It's just- how did this happen? Doesn't it sound a little... Too good to be true?" Jack reasoned.

"Oh, no, that's what I thought at first too but the lady who asked us if we wanted to go worked at the student Union so I figured I could trust her." Eric shrugged.

Jack tilted his head a little, "ok, then." He considered the small possibility that this could be true, but he tried not to get his hopes up, "do you wanna watch something?"

"Sure," Eric grinned cheerfully, falling back onto the couch, followed by jack.

*****

It was only about an hour later when Shawn came walking through the door, back from his double date, "hey guys." He greeted taking off his jacket and hanging it on the hook, then turning to his roommates, "hey, jack, did Eric tell you about the free cruise thing?" Shawn gestures with his hands

"Yeah, he did." Jack said, quickly looking to his brother, then to Eric and back to the tv, "he invited me to come along."

"What?" Shawn asked, a little shocked before shrugging it off and continuing, "well? Aren't you excited? I know me and Angela are. I guess growing up rich, you're used to these things, but I'm telling you, I'm excited. I never got this kinda thing at the trailer park."

Jack looks up at his brother again "Woah woah woah, you and Angela are going?"

"Yeah? Why wouldn't we be going together? Topanga and Cory are going to."

"Really? So, this is a real thing?" Jack questions, starting to let himself get excited.

"Yeah and you better start packing," Shawn smirks, "I know how bad of a packer Eric is." as Shawn walks into his room, Eric swears he hears something about Cory oweing him $20?

"Well, I'm going to bed Jackie. We can pack tomorrow morning." Eric says and walks tiredly to his room.

"Night Eric." Jack sighed, sitting in the living room with his mind racing.

A/n I hope this was ok ❤❤ this is what happens when you let me binge watch Boy meets World ❤