𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

As the days of packing and planning (no thanks to Eric) went by jack got both more excited and more stressed.

"Did you bring everything you're gonna need?" Jack asked, dragging his suitcase down the stairs to the living room, as Eric sat on the couch, as unbothered as can be.

Eric rolled his eyes, "yes I did, mom."

Jack groaned quietly, "can you please just go double check? Every time you go anywhere, you forget something. Please?"

Eric smiled and sighed, "yes, if it makes you feel so much better, I will go double check." He said reassutingly, his hands on his shoulders.

"Thank you." Jack sighed again, making sure he had everything of his own.

****

Eric and Jack were following behind Angela and Shawn on the way to the docks, they were going to meet up with Cory and Topanga there (Cory took another rode, which he insisted was shorter. It definitely wasn't)

They met there and regrouped.

The other four giving them slightly weird looks, Topanga asks, "wait Jack you're coming?" Sounding both happy and confused.

"Yeah, Eric invited me." He says.

"Oh." Cory nods, "are we waiting on the girls?"

"Are you even bringing girls?" Angela asks.

Eric and Jack both chuckle, looking at them like they were joking.

"No? Why would we bring girls?" Eric questions.

"Yeah, we came together. Just us." Jack says, wrapping his free arm around Eric's shoulder.

"Ohhh." The rest of the group exclaims in almost perfect unison.

"Well... Anyways, who's ready to cruise?" Cory sighs, clapping his hands together, successfully breaking the awkward silence, leading the rest to the group to the guy checking people in.

"Why were they so surprised we came together?" Jack whispered to his roommate.

Eric shrugged and scrunched his nose, "who knows, man. They're all weird and pretentious just cause they're dating someone." He finished mockingly. Scrunching his nose and sticking his tongue out in disgust (I  physically can't write the word gag/gagging it's so disgusting I'm sorry)

The guy checking everyone is writing their friends names, muttering bitterly to himself and looking up at them, "names?"

Jack clears his throat, a little thrown off by the guys face,in the nicest way possible, "Jack Hunter and Eric Matthews."

The guy hums and looks down at his clipboard, "go on through."

The go on up the ramp thingy to get onto the boat and eric makes the mistake of looking down and seeing the water under his feet and he suddenly feels like hes going to fall and (literally) jumps onto the boat, scaring Jack in the process.

The group goes to see the cruise ship director who tells them they make a lovely couple and tells the group  to stay where they are. The comment made Jack's thoughts spiral and freak out. Eric thought nothing of it.

Jack looks around and sees lots of couples holding hands and kissing and all the other gross couple-y stuff he really wants. He kept looking around and saw a sign, quite literally right under their noses that made him feel like an idiot for not realizing it sooner.

He pulled Eric off to the side, "eric!" He whisper-yelled frantically.

"What? What?"

"This cruise is for couples only!" Then a thought dawned on him, "wait...you didn't know that, did you?"