Freddy Krueger x female reader

After a hard day of work i came home and started cooking. After i cooked and ate i made myself popcorn and sat before my tv. I searched for a while for a movie and then decided to watch my favourite movie: the nun. At the half of the movie i fell asleep. This time i was in some kind of boiler room. Weird. I heard than metal scraping. I turned to the direction of the noise and saw a man with burned skim. brown pamts,a green and red striped sweater and a brown fedora. On his one hand he had a glove with blades. He came closer and closer. I didnt moved a inch because i was scared of him but also strangely found him attractive. As he was close to me he stroked my cheek woth his normal hand and said:"Hello. My name is freddy. Whats your name?You are a very pretty girl,do you know that?" I answered him by saying my name and still stared at him with fear. He pushed me and i landed on something soft. Probably a bed or something. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss me. For some reason i kissed him back. He pulled out of the kiss and undressed me. He stood up and pulled his pants down. And crawled on top me. He statted to kiss and biting my neck. He then went down and kissed me everywhere till my belly he then positioned his cock before my pussy and pushed in without warning. I screamed. He was big and it hurted. He then started to pull himself out and inside. I moaned and moaned. After a little while i screamed and came. He pushed a few times in and out and groaned then as he came. He threw himself next to me and we cuddled till i woke up.